• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Lanturn/Feraligatr

alexhabs31

Aspiring Trainer
I've heard plenty of people say that Feraligatr along with Lanturn works like a charm, so i came up with this off the top of my head and am curious to know what changes can be made to improve.

Pokemon (21)
3-3 Lanturn Prime
2-1-2 Feraligatr Prime
2 Uxie LA
2-2 Manectric PL
1 Unown Q
1 Shaymin UL
2 Sableye SF

T/S/S (25)
4 Bebe's Search
4 Rare Candy
4 Interviewer's Questions
3 Pokemon Communication
2 Expert Belt
2 Super Scoop Up
2 Cynthia's Feelings
1 Bench Shield
1 Luxury Ball
1 Energy Returner
1 VS Seeker

im actually looking to add some pokemon collector's so lemme know what i should remove and how many pokemon collectors i should add.

Energy (14)

4 DCE
5 Water
5 Lightning
I might considering adding more Water Energies and removing some Lightning and some T/s/s

Strategy : Basically is to power up a lanturn with the help of feraligatr's PokePower Raindance which works as a team with Lanturn's Pokepower, basically attach as many Water Energys as possible to lanturn to make him stronger and avoid him getting hit with Bench Shield and Manectric PL.

Its very simple now i need your help to see what can be done to improve, cause i might consider a deck of this type in tourneys and stuff.

Back