• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Landorus/Terrakion/Mewtwo

TheShad3

Aspiring Trainer
I am working on this decklist and I have run out of ideas... Any help is appreciated.

Pokemon
3x Landorus EX
2x Terrakion NVI
2x Mewtwo EX
2x Tornadus Ex
1x Bouffalant

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
4x Professor Juniper
3x N
2x Bianca
4x Eviolite
1x Computer Search
3x Ultra Ball
4x Switch
3x Pokemon Catcher
1x Cilan
2x Random Receiver
2x Max Potion
1x Tool Scrapper
4x Plus Power
2x Energy Retrieval

Energy
8x {F}
4x{C}{C}

*UPDATED*

Firstly, you definitely want a stadium for the tornadus. I suggest sky arrow bridge to help with the heavy retreat costs of the fighting. I also feel as if this deck would struggle against anti ex stuff. Try switching the terrakion EX for Terrakion NVI

You have too many energies. Try cutting down 3 of them. 2 SAB for Tornadus EX plus it gives it free retreat. You need more Ultra Ball, 4 is the best.

-3 {F}

+2 Sky Arrow Bridge
+1 Ultra Ball

ok here is what i did.

- 3x fighting
- 2x terrakion ex
- 1x bianca
- 1x N

+ 2x Terrakion NVI
+ 1x Tornadus EX
+ 2x Ultra Ball
+ 2x Skyarrow Bridge

I decided to order the cards I needed

I would rather have the skyarrows because it benefits all my pokemon, ACG is only for 3. I tried running 4 catchers at one point and had way to many when I didn't need them. Adding 1 sableye might not work since he can be OHKO by almost everyone good in the format.

You have too low supporter count, and 9 Fightnings will be good in this deck. And you don't need Cilans or Energy Retrievals decause this deck hasn't got Energy Acceleration, and 3 Catchers is too low. Here's what I would change:

- 1 Eviolite
- 1 Cilan
- 1 Random Reciver
- 2 Energy Retrieval
+ 1 N
+ 2 Bianca
+ 1 Fightning Energy
+ 1 Catcher

hammer time! said:
You do need the energy retrievals for landorus's land judgement

Yeah, but you have Pluspowers for KOing Darkrais and others and you don't need to discard energies if you don't want.

1 super rod over energy retrievala IMO. I top 4d a cities with this deck and you shouldnt be using lands judgement for discard more than 1 or two times per game. Also aspertia over skyarrow. Koing an eviolited Bouffalant or Tornadus starts to get hard. Skyarrow doesnt help your deck as you should never discard more than one energu for retreat since you have no acceleration. Also this deck needs skyla badly.

This decklist works very well, I have tested it ever since Plasma Storm came out. This is the list:

Pokemon
3 Terrakion NVI
3 Landorus Ex
2 Mewtwo Ex

Item/Supporter/Stadium
2 N
2 Skyla
4 Juniper
1 Bianca
1 Colress
3 Cheren
4 Catcher
3 exp. share
2 Max Potion
4 Hypnotoxic Laser
3 Energy Switch
2 Heavy Ball
1 Ultra Ball
2 Enhanced Hammer
4 Switch
1 Potion
1 Scramble Switch
2 Virbank City Gym

Energy
10 Fighting
3 DCE

This deck is made to do well in an Ex lock. You start with your Landorus EX up, then attach and try to snipe the tech cards on the opponent's bench. If they can evolve into an EX lock simply attach exp. share to your benched Terrakions and attach more energy to your doomed landorus. If they have any weak cards on the bench that are not protected, keep sniping until he gets ko'd. Then swarm with Terrakions in an unstoppable rush of 90 per turn. Your Terrakions have enough hp that they don't get ko'd easily, but only give the opponent 1 prize every time. The Mewtwo are for start game, end game, and Mewtwo wars. After you have a landorus with a lot of damage mid game (providing there is no ex lock) you can Scramble Switch Max potion for Mewtwo, then ko everyone with lots of energy.

Strategy Tips: NEVER PUT YOUR TERRAKION UP UNLESS YOU PLAN TO ATTACK WITH IT THAT TURN!! Go for storming the Terrakions as soon as possible. get them to your bench fast and equip them with exp. share for when your landorus gets knocked out. I personally have never played a successful game with this deck without the two tips above. Hope this helps!

Back