• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Landorus EX / Yveltal EX

RacingGamer

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 3 Landorus EX
    3 Yveltal EX
    2 Trubbish
    2 Garbodor (Garbotoxin)
    3 Landorus (FFI)
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 4 Professor Sycamore
    4 N
    2 Colress
    2 Korrina
    1 Lysandre

2 Float Stone
    2 Muscle Band
    1 Professor's Letter
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Startling Megaphone
    3 VS Seeker
    3 Switch
    3 Hypnotoxic Laser
    2 Virbank City Gym
Energy:

• 4 Darkness Energy
    6 Fighting Energy
    4 Double Colorless

Strategy:

Start first. try to get an energy to Yveltal EX or Landorus EX and power them up. My advise is to put first an energy onto Landorus EX so he can attack, then power up Yveltal EX. If Yveltal is ready for battle and Landorus EX can't win from the opponent, put him in the active spot with the switches. you can hit really hard with them. Use Land Judgement only when needed. you do noy have that much energy to afford that all the time.\

I hope this will work. succes with trying :)

I like the concept of using some very hard hitting pokes, but I think that a standared lando deck is a lot better, due to it being able to unleash 120 damage (90 to active and 30 to bench) turn 1 potentially if you have, Strong, Band, Stadium. which is overwhelming for most decks. I also recommend cutting your normal landorus line, 1 - 2 is enough for energy acceleration, plus you want the double colourless most of the time on yveltal ex. also did I mention how much fighting types rely so heavily on the fighting stadium and strong energy? I like the deck but imo its overshadowed by defencive yveltal and possibly landobats.

Back