Water Pokémon Master

I like Pokemon more than you! :p
Webmaster
Elite Member
Advanced Member
The next set of Gym promos has been revealed for Japan! As usual, players who attend Gym tournaments will receive a one-card promo pack containing one of seven promo cards. All players will also receive a reverse holo, stamped Cyllene.

1453_SP6_pillow_img-113x200.png

1400_SP_301_T_SHIMABOSHI_1-143x200.jpg

Thanks goes to Bangiras for the translations!
Sunkern – Grass – HP40
Basic Pokemon
[C][C] Seed Bomb: 20 damage.
Weakness: Fire (x2)
Resistance: none
Retreat: 1

Seel – Water – HP70
Basic Pokemon
[W] Headbutt: 10...

Continue reading...

Last edited:

•FlamingRedDeoxys•

Psychic Type Expert
Oh, we’re getting a Metang! Seeing that, I suppose we’ll get a Metagross, hopefully a good one at that- love to see it!!!!
On the other hand, I kinda wish I could forget Enamorus existed. Very cool we get a physical non RuleBox CardDex entry for Enamorus though, helpful for all who want to make a Nat Dex in card form! Can see the card being a normal Rare in packs.

beatbox2000

Aspiring Trainer
Which do you reckon is a completely new card? Sometimes there is one beyond the Trainer and the V card.

Sunkern has been revealed. It doesn't make sense for it to be Eelektrik or Metang.

Enamorus probably? Seel should be in the set.

Chimecho3000

Aspiring Trainer
Which do you reckon is a completely new card? Sometimes there is one beyond the Trainer and the V card.

Sunkern has been revealed. It doesn't make sense for it to be Eelektrik or Metang.

Enamorus probably? Seel should be in the set.

Yeah, more than likely it is Enamorus.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
Digging Duo - clearly the translators didn't play Sword & Shield, not knowing who are those two. These guys gave you some goodies, in exchange of Watts. By the way, it gets you cards that you need. 3

Kyogre V - ok. 3-4

Eelektrik - FCO Servine, never saw play. So why do expect this to Eelektrik? 3

Enamorus - nah good. 2-3