Kyogre/Groudon Legend

chefz11

Latias???
So what are your thoughts on Kyogre and Groudon Legend after the rule changes? My main worry is that Totodile and whismur will be sniped off before you can evolve them (without Rare Candy). I'm using Broken Time-Space now, but Indigo Plateau is very tempting. What do you think?

my friend got top 8 at regionals and he hasn't changed his list and it looks like it cold take on most decks including vilegar luxchomp and magnarock.now with bw cards its a tad harder to tell if it will not chaneg but i beleave it is a great card and deck.

^KGL doesn't beat magnerock. Plain and simple. Also, he runs BTS and no rare candy which is the better choice IMO.

Thanks for the feedback. But, now with the next rotation what kind of starter will be used? BTS gone. Sableye gone. Even Spiritomb. Maybe delibird HGSS?

KGL can beat magnerock, depending on how fast they get out a magnezone. it has a very high energy count so KGL can potentially spread a lot of damage. however, the combination of x2 lightning weakness and possibility of a quite fast magnezone does make the match up very difficult.

I'm going to keep plugging Stantler UL. He turns any Energy into Call Energy, and has 10 more HP than Minum. His second attack is balls, but its there if you need it for some reason...*Shrug*

KGL'd probably need teched Donphans to cover its huge Electric Weakness, if Zekrom becomes as competetive as we're theorymoning it to be. And of course, Magnezone will probably be pretty big.

I'm not too confident about the Rise of KGL. It hits the decks that are looking to be format defining (Reshiram variants and Magnezone/Zekrom)for double damage, but it never hits the Active pokemon so its irrelevant.

Does anyone have a HGSS build for it?

I'm working on an hgss build for it tonight and tomorrow. Pm me to remind me and I can get you the list when I'm done.

Back