Wi-Fi Trades Kuros's Trade Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
luckyluigi7 said:
I would like your bred Shiny Gliscor. :)

Jolly Kingler/Krabby
Jolly/Adamant Arcanine

^ I can probably work on breeding you these. Check
my player's thread in my sig. PM me to negotiate. :)

I sent you a pm discussing details.

Tyrannitar Rage said:
nice thread first of all! I have a big list of some pokemon I want on here but let me narrow it down for you:

lapras
magmortar
suicune
houndoom
frwy island mew

I have some pokemon you might like to trade for some of these but my big wants are magmortar, suicune, and lapras.

What do you have to offer

Charizard88 said:
Hello,

I am interested in your charizard. I have MANY pokemon to trade you. My new trade thread I am still typing...But here are some of my best pokemon...

Porygon-Z (EV trained: 104 HP/4 Def/252 Sp.Attack/148 Speed)
IV’s: 29/19/31/31/31/31
Ability: Download

Adamant Electivire UT or 4 HP / 252 Atk. / 252 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/31/6/11/31
Ability: Motordrive

Adamant Salamence UT or 120HP / 252 Atk. / 136 Spe.
IV’s: 30/31/18/13/31/31

Adamant Swinub (UT or EV trained how you want it)
IV’s: 30/31/22/16/31/31
Ability: Snow Cloak

I have all those. I want Charizard for ONE of those. I amy ask for more if you confirm who you want for Chari.

I have all of those already, do you have anything else to offer?

Edward Elric said:
CML for your shinies

Which shinies?

Ivyon said:
I'm interested in your shiny Bagon, shiny Larvitars, shiny Scyther, shiny Mareep, shiny Bronzor, and shiny Trapinch.

I can offer shiny lucario, shiny 10 ANIV venusaur, shiny Torchic (adamant), shiny Mudkip, shiny Koffing, shiny Seviper (nicknamed Seviper instead of SEVIPER), and a shiny or not shiny movie shaymin. However, so you know, they would be cloned. (I'd gladly clone all your pokemon and give you the originals back though. I'd even make some extra copies if you wanted :3)

Sure, I'll take the first 6, I don't need the movie Shaymin. Are they all legit?

[/quote]

Sure, I'll take the first 6, I don't need the movie Shaymin. Are they all legit?
[/quote]

To my knowledge they are. :3

[/quote]

[/quote]

Which Larvitar did you want and do you want to nick name Scyther(I'm his OT)?

Kuros said:

[/quote]

[/quote]

It doesn't matter which. Natures don't mean much to me. And...hmm...what gender is it?

Ivyon said:
Kuros said:

[/quote]

It doesn't matter which. Natures don't mean much to me. And...hmm...what gender is it?
[/quote]

Ok, lol. Well I have a boy and girl Larvitar, let me know which one you want. My shiny scyther's male.

Hey Kuros, I'm working on your Arcanine. Because I have FR/LG, if I put in the game cartridge, it will let me catch Growlithe on route 202 or something around there. Can I get you a Jolly/Adament Growlithe/Arcanine that way or by breeding only? :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Hey Kuros, I'm working on your Arcanine. Because I have FR/LG, if I put in the game cartridge, it will let me catch Growlithe on route 202 or something around there. Can I get you a Jolly/Adament Growlithe/Arcanine that way or by breeding only? :)

I could careless, but you'd still have to stick to my IV spread for the Growlithe. It would just be much easier to breed it.

Light Venusaur said:
Pokemon: Nidoran (both of them)
Nature: any (I don't care much about natures)
Ability: Male-Rivalry Female-Posion Point
IV spread(if any): Nope
Egg Moves(if any): Female-Beat Up, Counter, & Pursit. Male-Sucker Punch, Confusion, & Pursit
Offers: TCG Worlds Pokémon: Pikachu w/Surf (07) or Lucario (This years/08).
Other: Can I pass on the egg moves to other Pokémon from the Nidoran male?
You didn't reply to me.

I would like to have your Alamos Darkrai and your Gamestp Deoxys.
I could offer you a Movie Shaymin, please look in my thread.

Kuros said:
LuckyLuigi7 said:

I could careless, but you'd still have to stick to my IV spread for the Growlithe. It would just be much easier to breed it.

I'm sorry. Can you give me the suggested IV spread that you would like for Growlithe? :)

If you possibly could, could you write out the base stats you want like, because I'm more fimilar with those, unless they are what IVs are:

HP 30
AT 6
DEF 6
And so on... I'm not so great at breeding with IVs and such but I'll work on it.

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Kuros said:
LuckyLuigi7 said:

I'm sorry. Can you give me the suggested IV spread that you would like for Growlithe? :)

If you possibly could, could you write out the base stats you want like, because I'm more fimilar with those, unless they are what IVs are:

HP 30
AT 6
DEF 6
And so on... I'm not so great at breeding with IVs and such but I'll work on it.

The rough IV spread is 25+/31/25+/x/25+/31, there is no way to transfer that into base stats, which is why I said it would be easier to just bred it as oppose to attempting to catch a competitive IVed Growlithe.

Anyway, I updated my thread with some new pokemon here are a few:

dpmfa468.png

Togekiss(Bold w/ Serene Grace)
30/x/26/31/30/18(HP Ground 69)
252 hp/ 164 Def/ 92 SpD
-Aura Sphere
-Air Slash
-Tri-Attack
-Roost

Forsworn's XD Togekiss

dpffa078.png

Rapidash(Hasty w/ Flash Fire)
31/31/31/23/29/31
252 Attack/ 252 Spd/ 6 Sp Attack
-Hypnosis
-Flare Blitz
-Mega Horn
-Overheat

Dangerous's Rapidash

dpmfb389.png

Torterra(Impish)
31/31/31/x/30/31
212 HP / 252 Def / 44 Spe
-Leech Seed
-Stealth Rock
-Wood Hammer
-Earthquake
SSAzelf's Torterra

dpmfb034.png

Nidoking(Modest w/ Poison Point)
29 / x / 27 / 30 / 31 / 31
252 Sp. Attk/ 252Spd/ 6 Hp
-Hidden Power (Grass 68)
-Thunderbolt
-Ice Beam
-Earth Power
Forsworn's SpecsKing

dpffa115.png

Kangaskan(Adamant w/ Scrappy)
31/31/31/31/31/29
252 Atk/ 252 Speed/ 6 HP
-Fake Out
-Double Edge
-Hammer Arm
-Sucker Punch
Syberia's Kangaskan.

dpmfa383.png

Groudon (Adamant)
28/ 27/ 30/ 11/ 12 28
252 Atk / 252 Spd / 4 HP
-Shadow Claw
-Swords Dance
-Earthquake
-Fire Punch

Jibaku's Groudon

Oh, ok. Right now, I finally bred one adament one, and I'll be working on some more. Once I get a few, you can look at them in a trade, and tell me which one you want. :)

LuckyLuigi7 said:
Oh, ok. Right now, I finally bred one adament one, and I'll be working on some more. Once I get a few, you can look at them in a trade, and tell me which one you want. :)

You'll need to let me know their IVs, if you want me to choose one. I don't really care about gender.

Do you carry Ditto's with 31 IVs in either Special Attack, Special Defense, Attack, Defense, Speed, or Hp? I need them really bad for training.

Could l have your Groudon please? l have:
Shiny Mew
Jirachi
Deoxys
Latios
Almia Darkrai
Almia Riolu
UT Calm Rotom
Moltres
Please only pick 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.