Korean Pokemon Cards

Alan

No Items. Not Ever.
What are your thoughts on these? If you've bought any, are they any good(quality of paper, holofoil)? I found some cheap booster boxes on eBay and was wondering if they are worth getting for the fun of it.
Are they good to collect or what? Post your opinions etc.

Also, I heard Korean cards aren't legal for play anywhere. not even Korea.

I have a few sets of them (Dark Rush, Red, and Psyco Drive) and I think the quality and artwork for them in lush, they feel like quality too, plus the cheapness of them, £15 average for a booster box of 30 packs (5 cards per pack = 150 cards) is rather good as well.

For play wise, I dont play only collected so unsure on that

i bought a couple boxes for fun.
the quality of commons/uncommons is about the same.
the rare holos have a different type of holo.
EX cards are about the same quality as english.
full arts and secret rares quality aren't as good as english, they don't have as much texture on them.

Also, the back of korean cards have a slightly darker blue, you can easily pick the korean card from a bunch of english cards.

each box has 30 packs, 5 cards per box.
The pull rates are 2-3 EX's and 5-6 holos.

they aren't legal for tournament use obviously.

hope that helped.

They are great for collecting, I bought a Rage of the Broken Sky box, I got fair pulls, the textures on the full arts and secret rares are slightly different, I like the low prices and they can be traded too, I don't really see a problem other than not being able to play with them legally in America...

Back