• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Klinklang/Lugia/Registeel

THE BOSS IS HERE

Aspiring Trainer
ok so if any body has been on the main page you will know about the new team plasma cards coming out and heres my idea for them

3 registeel EX
3 lugia EX (TP)
3-2-2 klingklang (TP) 1 klingklang (BW)

4 colress machine (TP)
4 switch
4 pokemon catcher
4 N
3 rare candy
3 max potion
3 pokemon com.
4 heavy ball
3 tool scrapper

4 plasma energy {C}
4 DCE {C}{C}
6 metal energy {M}

basically the idea is to get klingklang out and have registeel spread damage then have lugia come in and take double prizes or just have registeel tank the whole game but if you go up against a fire deck lugia will help alot if everyone does not know klingklang from team plasma prevents all damage done to your metal pokemon from your enemies pokemon EX and lugia lets you take an extra prize if it knocks out a pokemon with is attack witch does 120 so tell me what you think and give me some feed back :)

RE: team plasma deck

Add in Klingklang from Black and White, take out the SSU, and replace them with Max Potion. You can really tank like that. Also, I don't see the point of running 4 Durant; I think there are better fillers like more Heavy Ball since it searches out your Klingklang line and Registeels. And N is a staple in every Stage 2 deck this format, so max that out as well.

RE: TEAM PLASMA DECK

Once we know what plasma pokeball do you can add it. It might be to search for 1 plasma pokemon. There are no ACE SPECS. Add computer search and take out communication.

-3 Communication

+1 Computer Search
+2 Plasma Pokeball (depending on what they do)

well lets wait to see what plasma ball does before we add it in but i going to have to guess and say your right it probably does search for a team plasma pokemon

Why dont you wait to see what all the cards in the set do before making a deck with what little has been revealed? There will probably be a lot more plasma support and other good cards that we dont know about yet.

In any case, I don't think this deck is very good at the moment. This is hardly a Team Plasma deck, you've literally thrown together every Plasma card fully revealed thus far, barring Crobat. The Klinklang BW + Max Potion tanking strategy really only works when you have a lot of {M} Energy to move around; you're not playing Prism Energy or Blend Energy so the way it is now you'll be losing your DCEs and Plasma Energies every time you Max Potion. The Plasma Klinklang works best as a tech in decks using mainly {M} Pokémon as attackers and won't be helping Lugia EX at all. Lugia and the Plasma Energy engine simply don't belong in a deck like this. You're also using only four Supporters at them moment which is obviously not good at all.

However, I could see a Registeel EX tanking deck working fine with the new Plasma Klinklang as it turns Registeel EX into a brilliant wall against other EX strategies - if your opponent can't damage Registeel EX using their main EX attackers then they'll have to resort to attacking with their non-EX Pokémon who will probably not be all that great, plus you have Max Potion to keep Registeel EX fresh. They also can't Catcher KO the Klinklang without using a non-EX to do so since Klinklang is {M} Type itself. Perhaps a 3-1-3 or 4-1-4 Klinklang line would work, 1 of which should be the Plasma Klinklang and the rest should be Klinklang BW. Use the standard 3 Registeel EX and few other supporting Pokémon and you've got a good deck going.

bagleopard said:
Why don't you wait to see what all the cards in the set do before making a deck with what little has been revealed? There will probably be a lot more plasma support and other good cards that we don't know about yet.

Extremely true. Too much can change between now and then; inclusion and exclusion of cards in japanese card list, etc. Not much point in speculating about BW8 when we don't even have BW7, or 6 for a week or two.

Please update this thread with the main Pokemon from your deck in the thread title. Thanks.

Well in my opinion, playing klinklang (tp/bw) in not main metal deck is not great idea, for example you have 8 energies in deck you cant move (dce and plasma) and using max potion will only lead to discard energies. If you really want to play spread dmg deck to lower hp from other pokemon in play for lugia to ko, I would suggest full team plasma deck with weezing from tp. He does 20 to all with 2 energy and can easily work with team plasma deck using plasma treiners and stuff... Klinklang used in this way only to prevent registeel from taking dmg is not really that efective.. Well that's my opinion

Back