• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdrachamp

ChaoSparx

How Mewtwo feels in the new format
Pokemon: 20 cards

4-3-3 Kingdra Prime
1 Kingdra LA
2-1-2 Machamp
2 Uxie
1 Smeargle UD
1 Unown Q

T/S/S: 28 cards

4 Rare Candy
1 Luxury Ball
4 Bebe's Search
2 PONT
3 Pokemon Collector
3 Broken Time-Space
3 Pokemon Communication
1 Interviewers Question
2 Expert Belt
3 Super Scoop Up
2 Seeker

ENERGY: 12 cards

6 Water
3 Rescue
3 Fighting

60 cards total

Strategy: It's basically a snipe deck. I get 3 Kingdra Primes on the bench (usually quick) and Kingdra LA active. I teched in 2 Machamp for an SP counter. I will usually try to keep one on the bench. I think it works pretty well.

RE: Kingdra Speed

Take out both Plus power, junk arm, Crobat G, 1 BTS, Rainbow, all Seeker, Conspiracy and Poketurn. Add in 2-2-2 Crobat Prime Lineage. Then add 1 Pokemon Communication and 4 Psychic Energy. Replace all Judge with 2 PONT and 2 Elm's Training Method. Max out on 4 Expert Belts. Put in 2 or 3 interviewer's questions and 4 Energy Search.

In short, Crobat G's powers are nothing compared to Crobat Prime.

RE: Kingdra Speed W/ Crobat Prime

8 spots= 1 BTS, 2 Communication, 1 Collector, 1 Smeargle UD, 1 Unown Q, 1 Rare Candy, 1 PONT
I personally play Kingdra Prime/Gengar SF so this is kind of similar. Now that the 8 spots are filled lets get rid of some cards.
-4 Energy Search
-2 Prof. Elm
-1 Interviewer's

+1 Crobat G
+3 Poke Turn
+1 Seeker
+2 Expert Belt

You have plenty of hand refresh so you don't need Energy Search. The one Interviewer's is enough but not necessary. The extra BTS, Collector, Communication, Rare Candy and PONT are to better your chances of pulling one. Trust me it works. Crobat G works well with Kingdra Prime and its another Pokemon with free retreat. Smeargle is just plain awesome. You only need 2 E-Belt because you dont want to keep giving up extra prize cards. I would explore Black Belt also. The Seeker is there just in case. It can come in handy if played at the right time......

RE: Kingdra Speed W/ Crobat Prime

i think it is a fast deck but i think it could use 1 or 2 rescue energy,and mabie 1 more Psychic, other than that i think it will do well.

Back