Ruling Kingdra VS Guard

MS Eeveelution

GM DracLord
1. If I use Uxie LA's Restore to attack Gengar SF, does the Fainting Spell Work before I shuffle Uxie or the Fainting Spell can't be used.

2. MY turn. I use Dragon Pump and Discard 2 cards .. Can do the 20 damge to a bEnched Pokemon with Unown G attached to it

RE: Uxie & Gengar

Uxie goes back into your deck before Fainting Spell can be used. Think of it like.. your attack finishes first because it's your turn, then if you KO'd an opposing Gengar, the Fainting Spell is put into effect, but doesn't really do anything since Uxie is gone.

http://pokegym.net/forums/showthread.php?t=86682

@Taylor45, *double thumbs up* :D

With Kingdras Bench damage, it is just that, damage. Unown G only prevents effects of attacks. Damage is not an effect, even if it is bench damage. The general rule of thumb with Unown G and other effects like it, is that they prevent anything that is not damage done to the Pokemon that it is attached to.

Now, if you were playing Froslass, and they have an Unown G on one of their benched Pokemon, that bench Pokemon would not take damage, because it is placing damage counters. This is an instance of Unown G being of use on something on the Bench.

Back