• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdra Spread

nabby101

Needs a new user title.
Thinking of making a rogue deck, because I despise SP decks and figured I'd have some fun before the rotation makes all non-donk decks inviable.

This deck uses Kingdra Prime and Crobat G to get tons of damage quickly, and take cheap prizes. Absol Prime hurts anything your opponent plays. Donphan counters Luxray.

Pokemon: (22)

4-3-4 Kingdra (3 Prime 1 LA)
2-2 Donphan Prime
2 Absol Prime
2 Crobat G
2 Uxie LA
1 Azelf LA

Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: (30)

3 Broken Time-Space

4 Bebe's Search
3 Sage's Training
2 Professor Oak's New Theory
2 Judge
1 Palmer's Contribution

4 Pokedrawer +
2 Pokemon Communicator
2 Rare Candy
2 Junk Arm
2 Poketurn
2 Warp Point
1 Luxury Ball

Energy: (10)

4 Rainbow Energy
4 Water Energy
2 Fighting Energy

Sage's training is a pretty bad card in my opinion also if you use donphan prime I think it would be more consitent to have more than just 2 fighting energy in this deck so - 3 sage's training and + 3 fighting energy. Why is there no collectors in here? (I can understand why if you dont have any though.)

Sage's Training is awesome. Getting 2 of the top 5 cards of your deck is great. I totally forgot about Pokemon Collector though! What should I replace with it? Not Sage's Training. For Donphan there is 2 Fighting Energy + 4 Rainbow Energy.

I think Sage's Training works well with Kingdra LA's Aqua Pump(though you don't run much energy). I would drop one Junk Arm and a Fighting Energy for Two Collectors.

Yoshidude10 said:
I think Sage's Training works well with Kingdra LA's Aqua Pump(though you don't run much energy). I would drop one Junk Arm and a Fighting Energy for Two Collectors.
Sounds good.

Grizzly said:
You do know that Absol's body only works when he's your active, right?
Dang it does? I'll need to change that. Maybe I should take them out for Collector's instead...?

Back