• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kingdra/Cinccino

DptyDoug

Team Avant Garde
Simple strategy. Set up Cinccino and do the wave. Kingdra prime in there for extra damage build up and also for Donphan counters. The regular Kingdra is for Fire type. I have seen this deck played a couple times and even though Synergy doesn't seem to be there, it works great. Any recommendations from anyone that has actually played it or seen a different version?

Pokemon
4 x Minccino
4 x Cinccino
4 x Horsea
2 x Seadra
3 x Kingdra Prime
1 x Kingdra
1 x Zorua
1 x Zoroark
1 x Cleffa
1 x Tyrogue

Trainer/Supporter/Stadium
3 x Pokemon Collector
3 x Pokemon Communication
3 x Professor Elm's Training Method
3 x Rare Candy
1 x Flower Shop Lady
4 x Professor Oak's New Theory
3 x Bianca
3 x Cheerleader's Cheer
3 x Pokemon Catcher

Energy
4 x Double Colorless Energy - Special
8 x Water Energy - Basic

Pretty nice deck you've got here. Here's a few suggestions for changes:

-3 Professor Elm's Training Method (The combination of drawing cards/4 Pokemon Communication should get you the evolution cards you need)
-3 Bianca (There are better choices for supporters in this deck in my opinion)
-3 Water Energy (I think 8 Water Energys is kind of a lot)
-3 Cheerleader's Cheer (Same as with Bianca, there are other supporters that outclass this one for sure)
-1 Flower Shop Lady (You probably won't need this very much if you attach Rescue Energys to some of your Pokemon)

+3 Junk Arm (Helps you to reuse your discarded Trainer cards)
+1 Pokemon Communication (I would play 4 because it makes it really easy to search out Pokemon when you need to)
+1 Pokemon Collector (4 Collector is pretty much a must in all decks. If you can get a Pokemon Collector in your starting hand it really helps you set up)
+3 Rescue Energy (I replaced the Water Energy with these because I think you had too many Water and with these it helps you reuse Cinccinos)
+3 Cheren (Pretty nice draw supporter that works a little better than Cheerleader's Cheer)
+2 Professor Juniper (Extemely good draw Supporter. Helps you get through your deck faster and discard unneeded cards)

Hope this helps you out a little. Let me know what you think of these changes. :]

Back