Finished Kingdoms VI - Game Over, Professor Palutena Wins!

@Keeper of Night Question, for the ability not being able to change, does that include when evolving? Like can you go from a regular ability to a hidden ability when evolving?

@Keeper of Night Question, for the ability not being able to change, does that include when evolving? Like can you go from a regular ability to a hidden ability when evolving?
Abilities behave the same way as they do in the games. If an ability changes upon evolving, it will evolve into the next ability. (Vital Spirit Tyrogue will evolve into Steadfast Hitmontop, and so forth.)

Ah, finally! I'm in. I'm still undecided on my type so I'll just post it later.

Hopefully this one finishes properly

I probably will have some questions, but im in with poison! in with dark!

EDIT: Does The 400 BST things apply say when a Pokemon with less than 400 BST evolves into one with more than 400 BST?
EDIT: also so basically the first or 2 matchs we do are gonna be LC with some other mixed in?

Anything you'd like. It's simply what your kingdom will be referred to as by me and other players.

I'll pull the plug on those. To be honest I have no idea how Sun/Moon fit in with this yet, but those at least seem pretty safe to ban.

400 BST only applies to the most basic form, so an evolution's BST usually has no affect on being able to choose the basic.
Beginning matches will be very simple, but as the game progresses the complexity of teams will too!

You can choose to change your primary type at any point before the game starts or you send in your list. Once you send your stats though, you're locked into it.
Yup, the BST ban applies to all Pokemon, not just legends. Pokemon that are banned at the start of the game may be available later through various means.

It's a game, and that's all there is to understand. \o/
i know dark is already taken but I absolutely love the type and its good too! Thanks @Keeper of Night!

I should also say that I'll be swapping over to Psychic for now. It seems pretty appealing, aside from Dark's immunity to it. It's not set in stone though!

@Keeper of Night Is this allowed?
It it is allowed, I'll take you up on that offer.
Of course it's allowed; he doesn't care enough to restrict you into not doing it, not to mention he doesn't really have the capacity. :p Test matches actually end up being pretty useful if players decide to work together should they decide to start prepping for specific matches!

Actually you may have to drop me, I kinda forgot but I am going to be away from reliable internet from the 1/2/3 till the 8/9/10 of Jan

Really sorry about that, I have just had a lot on my plate lately so it kinda skipped my mind

Back