Finished Kingdoms V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone want to be challenged today?
You're a bit late... I think almost everyone's been challenged. In fact, there might only be one person left for you to challenge, and you can only challenge him once -- Reinforce. I could be wrong though, since I didn't check people who are weak to me.

Eh, I don't think IE would want to battle me on the first day. And I'm not sure myself if I want it either. Haha.

There are a few matches running close to deadline, and I still have to update my doc with some of today's events anyway, so I'm extending the deadline to tomorrow noon (MST).
I will be sending out updated team lists then as well.

Carry on.

Just realised that today I've played every SS. Squirtle Squad, SkyShield and SivlerSilent. SSSSSS :p

Night 1
Darkness Falls
<Keeper> ...You people are ridiculous, you call that fighting?
<Keeper> What kind of training do you do in your kingdoms?
<Keeper> Basic leveling won't get you very far here!
<Keeper> Listen, I know a market, it's on the outskirts of the country, but they have a good selection of TMs, berries, and battle items.
<Keeper> HOPEFULLY, you can have some REAL matches tomorrow.

Outskirt Market

Need a new move? Well lok no further! We have the largest selection of TMs this side of the great river.
TM01 Hone Claws
TM04 Calm Mind
TM05 Roar
TM06 Toxic
TM07 Hail
TM08 Bulk Up
TM11 Sunny Day
TM12 Taunt
TM16 Light Screen
TM17 Protect
TM18 Rain Dance
TM19 Roost
TM20 Safeguard
TM32 Double Team
TM33 Reflect
TM37 Sandstorm
TM41 Torment
TM60 Quash
TM63 Embargo
TM69 Rock Polish
TM70 Flash
TM73 Thunder Wave
TM75 Swords Dance
TM77 Psych Up
TM85 Dream Eater
TM88 Sleep Talk
TM90 Substitute
TM92 Trick Room
TM100 Confide
TM09 Venoshock
TM10 Hidden Power
TM15 Hyper Beam
TM23 Smack Down
TM28 Dig
TM39 Rock Tomb
TM40 Aerial Ace
TM43 Flame Charge
TM44 Rest
TM45 Attract
TM46 Thief
TM47 Low Sweep
TM48 Round
TM49 Echoed Voice
TM51 Steel Wing
TM54 False Swipe
TM56 Fling
TM57 Charge Beam
TM59 Incinerate
TM65 Shadow Claw
TM66 Payback
TM68 Giga Impact
TM74 Gyro Ball
TM76 Struggle Bug
TM78 Bulldoze
TM83 Infestation
TM86 Grass Knot
TM94 Secret Power
TM96 Nature Power
TM98 Power-Up Punch
TM99 Dazzling Gleam

Or a battle item? Enhance your battling experience with one of these!
100 Coins:
Air Balloon (unlimited uses)
Type Plates
Red Card
Eject Button
Gems (unlimited uses)

300 Coins:
Expert Belt
Assault Vest

500 Coins:
Life Orb
Leftovers
Focus Sash

Or are you in need of a bit of a boost?
1000 Coins:
+1 Land

Outskirt Adoption Shelter

Here you can find a wide variety of rare Pokemon to add to your collection!
Adoption Shelter Pokemon start at a set price. As more people try to purchase the same Pokemon, you may outbid them to own the Pokemon at the end of the Night phase. This is conducted via PM with me.
300 Coins Each:

153.gif

Bayleef / Bold / Regenerator - Rank 3

156.gif

Quilava / Timid / Flame Body - Rank 3

159.gif

Croconaw / Adamant / Tough Claws- Rank 3

163.gif

Hoothoot / Calm / Magic Guard - Rank 1

180.gif

Flaaffy / Bold / Fur Coat - Rank 3

167.gif

Spinarak / Adamant / Adaptability - Rank 1

I will send out updated lists for each player soon.
PM me to purchase items and confirm that you've seen this update.

This took forever to format because all the spoilers kept breaking! Ugh.
Night 1 ends September 2nd at 10 PM (MST).

Last edited:
Several bids are going down to the wire, so know that the night phase will end in 30 minutes! The most recent and highest bid will get the Pokemon.
The update may be a bit late, had a crisis the took up most of the night, so I haven't finished the update yet, but the night phase will still end at the appointed time.

Several bids are going down to the wire, so know that the night phase will end in 30 minutes! The most recent and highest bid will get the Pokemon.
The update may be a bit late, had a crisis the took up most of the night, so I haven't finished the update yet, but the night phase will still end at the appointed time.
Can you make the deadline, like, an hour later? I actually have to go to school :U

Can you make the deadline, like, an hour later? I actually have to go to school :U
...The day will be here when you get back.

Right though, update on Event, since I never posted about it though I should have. This one rolls right into and effects the Day phase, so it is mandatory anyway. From now on Events will NOT be mandatory and somebody better poke me with a stick if I don't post something about them at Night.

...The day will be here when you get back.

Right though, update on Event, since I never posted about it though I should have. This one rolls right into and effects the Day phase, so it is mandatory anyway. From now on Events will NOT be mandatory and somebody better poke me with a stick if I don't post something about them at Night.

How sharp will you like the stick to be? :p

Event 1
Name of the Game
<Keeper> So we're going to have some fun today!
<Keeper> I've prepared a little game for you all.
<Keeper> Participate for bonuses! Here's the rules:

• This is a two-phase event.
  • Consider carefully the names of your Pokemon today! You are looking to spell out the name of a Pokemon, any Pokemon, using the first letter of each of your Pokemon's names.
  • For each time you win today, you earn an addition wild letter, that can be used at any place in the word.
  • The name of the Pokemon you have will be used in the next part of the Event. You have one day to gain letters, one night to exchange them.
  • It is not necessary to finish an entire name. Simply submit the letters you have at the time of the Event. Obviously, the more letters you have in the name, the better your bonus/abilities in the next phase.
  • The Pokemon you choose must have AT LEAST 5 letters in the name. No Mew, sorry.
Day 2
The Fall of... Something
<Keeper> So, that was fun, right? So far so good?
<Vom> Go away host.
<bbninjas> I think Vom is mad.
<Keeper> That's a problem. Not mine though.
<Reinforce> There's something wrong with these Pokemon we found last night.
<Keeper> ...?
<Keeper> Oh, yeah, the Abilities. This land has some strange stuff in the water that can affect things like that.
<SquirtleSquad> ...Is it safe to drink?
<Brave> Uh, I hope so.
*Brave sips water.
<Juliet> Well I expanded my land.
<TGK> More we can take away from you then?
<Keeper> Oh, speaking of which, I have a list here of who won what yesterday. I'll post it to a bulletin later for reference.
<Keeper> And TGK, stop being so mean to Juliet.
<Keeper> And SilverSilent, you're too loud over there!
<SilverSilent> ...
<Keeper> K, go back to killing each other. GLHF

Day Rules
  • Each player has three challenges to use today. Remember these challenges must be made against different players.
  • Each winner will receive +300 gold to their treasury, on top of the bonus letter for the Event.
  • Each non-winning player will receive +100 gold to their treasury.
  • No more than two people may challenge the same player.
  • Day 1 ends Monday September 7th at 10 pm MST. All matches must be finished and reported by that time.
The OP will be updated with current stats and updates will be sent out shortly after.

A mean mean person waited until just before deadline to bid on a Flaaffy, not giving me a chance to outbid them again. This is extremely foul play, and if I ever find out who you are I will murder you and your kingdom! :D

lol SS, don't be so defeatist! Dx. We can fight if you want, but first:
I, Celever of Libra, challenge @bbninjas to a fight.
Sorry fren :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back