Wi-Fi Trades King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Now Updated for Sun and Moon!

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

xDkoYx said:
Could you clone Uxie + Shamin + Terrakion (all shiny and ivs please) for 3 pokemon off my list. They can be shiny but only if you can clone em as well :p

Would you let me clone,t-tar, Greninja, and Metagross??

RE: King Xerneas' Trade Emporium - Cloning, HA's, Shinies, Egg Moves, 4-5IVs, and More! New Offers Every Day!

King Xerneas said:
xDkoYx said:
Could you clone Uxie + Shamin + Terrakion (all shiny and ivs please) for 3 pokemon off my list. They can be shiny but only if you can clone em as well :p

Sure! If you don't mind the Metagross has been gened. I got it from a passerby when the bank came out in Aus. If you do mind feel free to choose another :)

xDkoYx said:
King Xerneas said:

Sure! If you don't mind the Metagross has been gened. I got it from a passerby when the bank came out in Aus. If you do mind feel free to choose another :)

Nah its fine as long as the IVs are good.

Hi,

Does your shiny pokemon comes with IVs?

Is the Shiny Meowstic Female?

ShinyVincent said:
Is the Shiny Meowstic Female?

No it's male like in the picture.

geraldpunk said:
Hi,

Does your shiny pokemon comes with IVs?

Any outstanding IVs are listed next to the Pokemon.

What are you looking for in exchange for cloning some of my Pokemon and possibly requesting one of yours?

Shiny Collector said:
What are you looking for in exchange for cloning some of my Pokemon and possibly requesting one of yours?

It usually depends on the size of the order and the rarity of the Pokemon. But usually I just ask to be able to keep a clone for myself. For one of my own clones, I treat it like I would any other trade.

Are you willing to do any trade backs on a few of your legendary pokemon? I'm having a hard time finding anyone willing to help me out. I just need a few event pokemon to help fill my pokedex. (this is like my first post on this site so bear with me)
FC: 1478-4011-5516

The Bossome said:
Are you willing to do any trade backs on a few of your legendary pokemon? I'm having a hard time finding anyone willing to help me out. I just need a few event pokemon to help fill my pokedex. (this is like my first post on this site so bear with me)
FC: 1478-4011-5516

Yah we can trade later today as I'm going to be kinda busy today.

Okay thanks. I added your friend code. I'll be on and off tonight, so if you are on when I am we can trade.

Update of the Week:
- A bunch of new Pokemon were added to the 5IV section
- New clones added to the Clone Shop

5IV male misdraevus what for it? I will give you the soul of your choosing! I need!

Shining Goodra said:
5IV male misdraevus what for it? I will give you the soul of your choosing! I need!

I'll trade one for a 5IV Klefki ^_^

King Xerneas said:
Shining Goodra said:

Done, give me a second to breed a fresh 5IV one :)

Shining Goodra said:
King Xerneas said:

Done, give me a second to breed a fresh 5IV one :)

Sounds good, I'll go breed the Misdreavus.

Awesome :) oh another question what IV are your Super Sized pumpkins?

Shining Goodra said:

They got horrible IVs as they are from Wonder Trade. Also could you name the Klefki Key Reaper??

King Xerneas said:
Shining Goodra said:

They got horrible IVs as they are from Wonder Trade. Also could you name the Klefki Key Reaper??

Oh:/ I need a good one to pair with mine.. Also I will :) plus I'm done so trade when ready.

I will give a Shiny Sceptile and a 2 5IV Carbink your choice where the Ivs go for a cloned 5iv Greninja

Back