Killer Instinct games.

xxashxx

"Pokemon Gotta catch em all Pokemon"
Elite Member
Advanced Member
Have any of you guys played any of the Killer instict games? My favorite game is KI Gold for the N64 and my favorite guy is Jago. However I have pulled off his ultra on Extreme mode several times but I don't know how I did it and the same goes for both of his Danger moves. The one where he throws a long stream of fire out of his hands and the other guy turns into roasted bacon after becoming a big fireball and the other one where he pulls the sword out of his holder in his back and throws it. I have no idea how to do them but I have done these moves several times. Also I have done his ultimate as high as 7 hits but I don't know how I did it. Also Fulgore has 160 Ultra combo that can only be done after the first 80 hits. Has anyone ever done this ultra completely?:) EDIT Today. 11:18 PM I have the SNES and GB versions of the games but I have played KI Gold many many times and I wish I had the game.:)

Are these the games that scream "C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!" and "ULTRA COMBO!!!" along with other lines? If so, then yes, I love the game, not because I've played them, but because I've been entertained SO MANY TIMES by watching people's faces as the computer owns them at the arcade.

Actually, I think I may have played KHG, but I'm not sure.

Alchemist_Almighty said:
Are these the games that scream "C-C-C-C-COMBO BREAKER!!!!!" and "ULTRA COMBO!!!" along with other lines? If so, then yes, I love the game, not because I've played them, but because I've been entertained SO MANY TIMES by watching people's faces as the computer owns them at the arcade.

Actually, I think I may have played KHG, but I'm not sure.

Yes they are and Do you know how to do Jago Danger moves in KI gold for N64? I have pulled them many many times but I don't know how to do them and there is a secret sky stage you can Play on and you can play as Gargos too. In KI gold when you do Ultra combos you get an Ultra victory instead of just a Supreme Victory and if you do Ultimate combos you get an Ultimate Victory. I use Fulgore on the SNES version though because he is easy for me to use and I can do all his danger and Ultra combos but not his Ultra+Ultimate though.:) EDIT in KI gold if you get an Ultra combo it screams Ultra,Ultra,Ultra Ultra many times while the show your stance and while the guy is getting punneled into the ground.:)

Back