• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Alt. Format Kiawe's Charizard

President Pokemon

Aspiring Trainer
4x Mega Charizard-EX (GEN)
2x Ho-Oh-GX
2x Victini (GRI)
2x Oricorio (Fire-Type)
2x Tapu Lele-GX

10x Fire

4x Kiawe
4x Max Elixir
4x Sycamore
4x Hala
3x N
4x Puzzle of Time
4x Ultra Ball
3x Nest Ball
4x Choice Band
4x Switch

You want to start with Oricorio to get Mega 'Zards into your hand so you can ultra ball them away. Then you can Ho-Oh GX move them back onto your bench. Then you can Kiawe onto one of them and max elixir the other 2. This along with Fliptini can hit for massive damage.
(There is no Charizard-EX or Spirit link 'cause you don't need them due to Ho-Oh's GX move. This allows you to have more deck space)

Oricorio searches for basic Fire Pokemon and puts them onto your bench.
So you can use Oricorio to get out Ho-oh and Victini, but you can't search out Mega Charizard with it.

As @SceptileSquad said the Oricorio are basically useless so take out those then I might replace them for like Acro Bike, to try and discard your zards that way. Also, I think you could take out a Hala for and N, as it can debilitate your opponent, and it helps you more early game. Also with Lele 4 kiawe seems kind of excessive, so maybe take out 1 and replace for VS seeker. Then, you really don't need 4 switch, so take out 3 for 3 VS Seeker, I'd take out a Nest Ball for a Float Stone, and that's it for what i see can be put in for now. I hope I helped! :D

Considering your going to want to kiawe your first 3 or 4 turns you have allot of supporters. You should probably cut back on the hala's and mayb do 2 n's one Hala.acro bikes can be used to dig for your deck and potentially get a mega zard in the discard pile and trainers mail can dig for the other stuff. Your going to want about 12 energy and likely a way to recover them so super rod or even mega turbo could be used. 3 Ho-Ho would probably be best to make it easier to find one and if your against a water deck you can make ho-oh your main attacker instead.float stones combined with switch allow for streaming ho-oh's second attack if you need 2.

Back