KGL and flygon and what else?

Hmmm KGL is normally associated with Feraligatr for accelerated deck demolition, whereas Flygon is more suited for locking and slowly eroding your opponent's deck. It's probably impossible to fit all three in the same deck.

Flygon can go with Slowking HGSS, using Second Sight to arrange your opponent's top 3 cards in the order of good/bad/good, so your opponent draws the bad card while the two good ones are discarded by Flygon's Poke-body.

Perhaps you could run a Flygon lock deck, and slowly set up a KGL to sweep once you've got your opponent stuck.

Ya. Run a Flygon lock. Use Chatot G to make your opponent discard good cards.

The problem with this is that one is an attack, and the other is a Poke-Body that has to be active. Both can't be active, so it has to be one or the other. (Mostly because with two cards that do the same thing, it's better to run one or the other)

If you want to deck out the opponent, KGL is the better choice (In my opinion, of course) because it is five at a time, and hurts the opponent for every energy. KGL could be good in some kind of spread/mill deck, with Feraligatr Prime for speed and (if necessary) a backup attacker. I'd throw in the LEGEND engine, which is Dialga (Reverse Time) (PT), Legend Box, Indigo Plateau, etc. Plus, the deck could benefit from a Sableye (SF) start, to Impersonate for a Bebe's Search (you'd run four). Or perhaps Jirachi (RR), get a Bebe's Search in the opening hand, play it, and Detour to use it again. (Although I've found this combo to be inconsistent because you need a Jirachi and a Bebe's Search in the opening hand, and you have to go second. I'd run the Sableye) Another option, however, is Smeargle, so you can Portrait your opponents hand and use their Bebe's Search (or anything else they have)

The spread aspect of this deck is interesting, because KGL hits the opponents bench for 30 times the number of energy discarded. But it doesn't hit the active. I suppose the deck would have to have a fighting energy or two, just in case Massive Eruption needs to be used. Anyway, some cards like Crobat G or Metagross (SV) could be used for the spread aspect (although a Stage 2 would probably hurt the consistency)

Oh well, I know that was all jumbled together in a big mess, but I hope that helped.

going along with Decmaster. all you have to do i bring out one of there basic guys on the bench that isnt good. then just hit there bench over and over. what card you will use to do that....idk

3-3-3-1 Flygon X
2-2 Ursaring Prime
2-2 Slowking
2 Jirachi
2 Uxie
1 Chatot G
1 Azelf

3 Collector
3 Bebe
3 TRT
2 Judge
2 Conspiracy