• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo EX & Blastoise Deck Help

dialga 24

Aspiring Trainer
Hi I just joined and I wanted to post my deck so I can get some help because I've been having really bad luck recently (P.S. I know tropical beach works well in this deck but I don't have one unfortunately)

Pokémon:13
3-0-3 blastoise
x3 keldeo ex
x2 mewtwo ex
x1 keldeo hydro pump
x1 kyurem

items:21
x2 random receiver
x3 ultra ball
x4 pokemon catcher
x3 super scoop up
x1 computer search
x4 energy retrival
x4 rare candy

supporters13
x3 colress
x3 skyla
x4 professor juniper
x1 N
x1 Bianca
x1 cilan

energy:13
x13 water energy

RE: keldeo ex blastoise deck help

I currently run this deck very similar to yours and I see a few things as too why the deck seems to be having "bad luck".

First Supporters... 3 Colress is too many at most run 2, I actually do not run any. 3 skyla is okay that is your choice and preference though. I run 2 N and 4 Cheren/Bianca and I would reccomend something more that way. I also run just 3 Juniper but that could go either way. So with those changes here is what I reccomend. I will give you options to how many of each but keep 13 supporters as how many. What I currently run will be in (Parenthesis).
3-4 Juniper (4)
3-4 Cheren/Bianca (4)
2-3 Skyla (2)
1-3 N (2)
0-2 Colress (0)
0-1 Cilan (1)

Next some of the items are a little off or uneeded. First Random Reciever is not needed when you run 13 supporters, if you are worried still just run another supporter.
-2 Random Reciever
(maybe +1 more Supporter)

I would run 2 Eviolite to help Keldeo Tank.
+2 Evioite

Super Scoop Up in perfect situation is amazing in this deck but in a scramble the card is junk. And it relies completely upon a single flip of the coin, which can be devasting if tails. I prefer is simple alternative, Max Potion. I am not sure how other people view it in this deck but with 4 Energy Retrieval it is no big deal for keldeo. I currently run 1 max potion and might make it two soon.
-3 Super Scoop Up
+1 Max Potion
That is my opinion, in which I think you should test.

Tool Scrapper is needed when you face Garbotoxin decks. So you can keep rushing in.
+1 Tool Scrapper

Then for energies. I run 2 DCE for mewtwo and early attacks with Keldeo, this you should test as well. MAybe jsut run 1? That is your choice.

The deck looks amazing though. Just test different stuff to find the way you like it the most. Most of what I said is major in my opinion talk, because I do not see alot to change. But the Supporter changes I said, should make a big difference for this deck. Hope I Helped! :D

Back