• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Keldeo / Blastoise / Suicune

Takamajorania

Aspiring Trainer
Just a note: I have not played this game for around 8 months at this point, but I am really excited to get back in it. Also, I am somewhat limited to a budget.

Pokemon: 12

• 3 Keldeo
    3-0-3 Blastoise
    3 Suicune
    (Considering using Mewtwo, but I'm not sure if that is viable anymore)
Trainers: 36

• 4 Juniper/Sycamore
    4 N
    2 Skyla
    2 Lysandre
    2 Ultra Ball
    2 Pokemon Fan Club
    2 Heavy Ball
    3 Superior Energy Retrieval
    4 Rare Candy
    2 Float Stone
    3 Silver Bangle
    2 Professor's Letter
    1 Lysandre
    2 Colress
    1 Computer Search
Energy: 12

• 12 Water
Strategy: Basically, it's the same as any other Deluge utilizing deck. I want to use suicune + silver bangle so that I can deal with EX that can be set up faster than Keldeo or can abuse Keldeo's weakness. Otherwise, I use Keldeo. I am not very good at the game, and will be very open to suggestion.

Edited to coincide with the rules! :D ~Kecleon[/color]

RE: Keldeo/Blastoise/Suicune

Mewtwo is still a good attacker it is outclassed by yveltal ex but with mewtwo just needing 2 colress energy to attack it can be splashed into almost every deck. You have put in 3 lysandre, i think that is a little high, i would drop that down to 2 or even one. The silver bangles can be replaced with muscle bands because they are a little more versitaile. The only pokemon that you use that you could use the bangle on is suicine, and with amuscle band he will still two shot any EX aside from water resisting pokemon and megas. You will definatly want some tool scrappers or startaling megaphone cards in the deck because garbador is popular his ability will shut down all other abilitis if he has a tool attched. There goes deluge/ Rushin/ and safeguard. I would also increase the amount of skyla that you play to 4 it will just help overall when trying to search that rare candy or heavy ball out.

Ironman131 said:
Mewtwo is still a good attacker it is outclassed by yveltal ex but with mewtwo just needing 2 colress energy to attack it can be splashed into almost every deck. You have put in 3 lysandre, i think that is a little high, i would drop that down to 2 or even one. The silver bangles can be replaced with muscle bands because they are a little more versitaile. The only pokemon that you use that you could use the bangle on is suicine, and with amuscle band he will still two shot any EX aside from water resisting pokemon and megas. You will definatly want some tool scrappers or startaling megaphone cards in the deck because garbador is popular his ability will shut down all other abilitis if he has a tool attched. There goes deluge/ Rushin/ and safeguard. I would also increase the amount of skyla that you play to 4 it will just help overall when trying to search that rare candy or heavy ball out.

Your advice is much appreciated! Will do.

Oh, as a note to future viewers, I derped when writing 1 Lysandre then 2 Lysandre later. Either way, it's probably going to be 1 once I put this together.

Ironman131 said:

Oh, also, what should I replace to put startling megaphone in? I'm replacing two Lysandre with Skyla, and I'm also replacing the three silver bangle with three muscle band.

-1 Suicune
-2 Heavy Ball
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-1 Lysandre
-3 Silver Bangle
-1 Colress
-2 Basic Water

+2 Mewtwo
+1 Electrode
+1 Voltorb
+1 Skyla
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Level Ball
+2 Double Colorless Energy
+2 Surprise Megaphone

You want Electrode because he helps you draw cards (Blastiose like that a lot). Mewtwo because you were talking about it; not great, but it gets the job done. Heavy Ball can only get Blastiose, so you want Ultra Ball instead. I like 2 Lysandre, because this deck is very powerful and you can OHKO a lot of things with it. I am reluctant to try muscle band in here, because I can't really find the space, and it only helps Suicune. The DCE is in here because Mewtwo and Suicune both use it, and without 2 Surprise Megaphone you lose the Garbodor matchup. Hope this helps.

OblivionDvdr said:
-1 Suicune
-2 Heavy Ball
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-1 Lysandre
-3 Silver Bangle
-1 Colress
-2 Basic Water

+2 Mewtwo
+1 Electrode
+1 Voltorb
+1 Skyla
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Level Ball
+2 Surprise Megaphone

You want Electrode because he helps you draw cards (Blastiose like that a lot). Mewtwo because you were talking about it; not great, but it gets the job done. Heavy Ball can only get Blastiose, so you want Ultra Ball instead. I like 2 Lysandre, because this deck is very powerful and you can OHKO a lot of things with it. I am reluctant to try muscle band in here, because I can't really find the space, and it only helps Suicune. The DCE is in here because Mewtwo and Suicune both use it, and without 2 Surprise Megaphone you lose the Garbodor matchup. Hope this helps.
Thanks for the help! I'm not sure whether I should put Electrode and Voltorb in this, though. I have a feeling Heavy ball would be better to take the place of that if it is Blastoise that I'm worrying about. It seems like it would take a bit too much luck to set up a 1-1 line that only helps a little bit.

OblivionDvdr said:
-1 Suicune
-2 Heavy Ball
-1 Pokemon Fan Club
-1 Lysandre
-3 Silver Bangle
-1 Colress
-2 Basic Water

+2 Mewtwo
+1 Electrode
+1 Voltorb
+1 Skyla
+1 Ultra Ball
+1 Level Ball
+2 Surprise Megaphone

you, just a bit obliterated the idea. I dont mean to be mean, he was going to use silver bangle with suicune to stall exs for a bit right? mewtwo is neccessary if you are on a budget, or else i would have black kyurem ex plasma freeze there. Hope this helps!
EDIT: Also I run one or two energy retrieval in my deck and voltorb/electrode is neccessary

Back