Article "Keep the Autopilot Switch Off": A Guide On Staying Active During a Game

This is exactly the type of article I'd like to see more of on Pokebeach.

While deck lists are fine, a deck list is only useful if you actually know how to pilot a deck, which is what this type of article is trying to teach.

Fantastic article, definitely going to try and work on figuring out what's in my prizes. The nice thing is you can do this by yourself, outside of a game.

Great article, very complete!

It's interesting how people often overrate their opponent's discard. Before VS, if you saw two Lysandre in the discard you could almost totally rule out another one in the entire game, but now it's way more dangerous to have it there because of how versatile VS Seeker is, so that was definitely one of the parts I enjoyed the most.

This was a great read; some parts I already knew about mostly by watching JWittz and some of my own thinking, but the ideal bench and knowing your opponent's discard parts are fantastic parts to add to a player's game.

If I had to make one minor tweak to this, I'd say that the easiest deck to check prizes with is Night March; it gets the point across a little better, I believe, and also keeps the same idea of "Know what you have Prized." Regardless, this was a great article and I'm really hoping we see more of your stuff soon.

Back