• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

KECLEON Seniors cities

is it good ok are bad

• Good

Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Ok

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • Bad

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters

bateboy

Gengar Man
4 Kecleon RR
4 Sableye
1-1 Shaymin X
1 Azelf LA
2 Uxie
2-2 Cherrim SF
1-1 Blaziken FB
pokemon 18
3 Ruins of Alph
3 Bebe's Search
3 Pokemon Collector
2 Pokemon Communication
3 Expert Belt
3 Warp Point
4 Energy Exchanger
4 PokeDrawer+
1 Palmer's Contribution
T\S\S 28
4 Special Dark
4 Special Metal
4 DCE
1 {P}
1 {G}
1 {R}
Energy 15

Strategy Use Kecleon to attack and sense he is all types they weakness so does more damage but they resistance so use Ruins of Alph to stop that:).
the {P} is for Nidoqueen the {G} is for Shaymin and the {R} is for Blaziken FB.

I reckon taking out the Nidoqueen line. Kecleon dies too easily anyway.

-1/1/1 Nidoqueen
-3 Ruins of Alph
-1 Psychic
-4 Metal

+2 Fire
+4 Super Scoop Up
+3 Snowpoint Temple
+1 Sunnyshore City Gym
+1/1 Blaziken FB

Blaziken is a better attacker with all the Vileplumes around. 4 Scoop Ups for reusing Uxie and bringing back a belted Kecleon. Snowpoint Temple for another additional 20 HP, and Sunnyshore City Gym does what Ruins of Alph does plus get rid of Kecleon's own weakness.

-1-1-1 Nidoqueen
-1 {P}
+2 Snowpoint Temple
+1 Sunyshore City Gym
+1 Palmer's
This deck isn't running much recovery, I think that Palmer's would help it out, and snowpoint helps with Kecleon's very low HP. Sunyshore helps with its bad weakness.

You could add in Cherrim which adds +10 to every attack of a grass or fire pokemon. (there is also a Cherrim that prevent 10 damage to grass and fire from opponents attack.)

Too bad Dialga G LvX shuts Kecleon down. Maybe you'll run into some Legends will their awesome X4 weakness.

@julliant, Vileplume(UD) is weak to Psychic, not fire. I think you should Azelf Level X to get rid of your weakness, I also don't think you need Blaziken FB

10 base + 20 Expert Belt + 20 of 1 head minimum = 50 x 2 = 100
Imagine you won't KO SP's or Stage 2. PlusPower or luckycharms will help!! Run the first!!

I understand the Blaziken FB for DGX counter, but I don't understand how it stops Vileplume, can someone plz explain?

If you manage to get this deck when HS Triumohant comes in... Black belt will be a must!! And Jirachi RR to get Black Belt or Twins to recover quick!!!

I built this deck once.

I don't think you need grass energy, in fact, you don't.
You also don't need nidoqueen.

Back