Wi-Fi Trades KD's "Player Thread"(I now have Celibi, Ho-oh, Lugia,Shiny Linoone and much more up fore trade!)

King Deoxazard

Go...! Wait what is that?! A LegoBall?!
WELCOME ALL!
Infomation
Friend Code:3608-7765-3254
Name:Kyle
MY HAVES:

NOTE:Most are nicknamed, and if you want an egg of the pokemon or the pokemon nicknamed please say so!
1.Finneon
2.Torterra(If ya want it you're gonna have to give me somthing good.)
3.Bibarel
4.Cranidos(I also have one skull fossil)
5.Staraptor
6.Groagunk (Don't have)
7.Geodude
8.Happiny (Lv.1)
9.Pikachu
10.Buizel
11.Mime Jr.
12.Maril
13.Chatot(I can get you a high levled one from that girl)
14.Mantyke (I don't think I still hav it)
15.Shellos(East and West)
16.Dialga(If ya want it you're gonna have to give me somthing good)
17.Onix
18.Ponyta
19.Lucario
20.Pichu(I can get you one with Volt-tackle)
21.Luxio
22.Chingling
23.HootHoot
24.Pachirisu
25.Wurple
26.Drifloon
27.Uxie(Probly not gonna trade it)
28.Bronzong
29.Barboach
30.Roselia
31.Quagsire
32.Buneary(3)
33.Weavile
34.Monferno(Probably not gonna trade this cause I just got it)
35.Shieldon
36.Mothim
37.Combee
38.Aipom
39.Azelf
40.All Regis and Regigigas

comin soon:
1.Jirachi(cloned)
2.Ho-oh(cloned)
3.Lugia(Cloned)
3.Legendary dogs(Cloned, and Einta will be at level 100)
4.Legendary birds (Some cloned some not, your choice)
5.Celibi(Cloned)
6.Shiny crobat, Bedrill, and more(Cloned)

My Wants
1.Burmy(Female)
2.Burmy evolution (Female)(Need it for the national dex!)
3.Phione
4.Manaphy
5.Eevee (Or any of Its evolutions)
10.Any shiny's

My Item Haves
Just Ask I mite have it.

My Item Wants
1.MASTERBALLS!
2.Rare Candies(Always ready to exept those! :D )

RE: KD's "Player Thread"(after I get Burmies female evolution I will have Ho-oh, Jirachi, and much more up for trade!)

i love you

RE: KD's "Player Thread"

Cladstn_Vampire said:
i'll trade you a chimcahr for a pichu with Volt-tackle

Alright, do you want the egg, and if not do you want it nicknamed and what should it be nicked?

And Tortera is LV.63

RE: KD's "Player Thread"(after I get Burmies female evolution I will have Ho-oh, Jirachi, and much more up for trade!)

ill trade you a lv. 96 Empoleon with Luck Incense (cloned) for it i have a link for my friend code under my banner

RE: KD's "Player Thread"

King Deoxazard said:
Cladstn_Vampire said:
i'll trade you a chimcahr for a pichu with Volt-tackle

Alright, do you want the egg, and if not do you want it nicknamed and what should it be nicked?

And Tortera is LV.63

OK and i don't want a nickname

Do you mean you want the egg? Because I got the Pichu at level 10 and its female, and of course knows volt tackle.

King Deoxazard said:
Do you mean you want the egg? Because I got the Pichu at level 10 and its female, and of course knows volt tackle.

ok i'll take the egg.

OK, I'll get the egg while you register my friend code:
FriendCode:3608-7765-3254
Name:Kyle

I have Burmy eggs.

What other shinies do you have?

Phione and glaceon (the ice eevee form) for diagla??

What is a Freand code? do you mack it up or what?

I can get:
Eevee (if you want 8...it'll take a while)
Chimchar
Pilup

To get:
Lumieon just evolve your Finneon @ 31.

OK, I have updated the first post so please look around!

And I just need to see Burmies female evo. and Azelf to get the National Dex so ATLEAST trade those pokemon and trade back, I promise I won't press cancel and steal the pokemon!

And Tomb I'll hapilly trade just tell me wat you want for a Burmie egg!

Would you trade my Piplup and Eevee for your Skull Fossil and Mothim?

KD~
I will trade you a Wormadam (Trash Cloak Version) to fill your pokedex. I will trade it to you for a Torterra and then a Phione for Shiny Beedrill, any of the Eevee evolutions (I have a level 50 Umbreon, and a level 100 hand raised espeon.) for a Shiny Crobat, And I will let you dex my Azelf if you let me dex your Finneon.  And what other shinies do you have? ( i will trade you for ALOT more than that!
pm me if you want to trade.

Well I got a Wormadam today from the Global Trade and I would be happy to trade to you for the Azelf we can do that today BUT BEFORE 9:30pm okay?

I need Weavile and Dialga. Do you have a list of items you can trade?

I can trade you Burmy(Female), Chimchar, Piplup, and Eevee (as many as you need of the last 3).

Check my thread for more.

Back