News Kartana GX and Regice from SM4 Revealed!

Hmm, this card is actually pretty good! Not sure if its good enough to see viable competitive play, but definitely not the worst GX printed. The ability is really good (E-hammer is better tho) and should work well in slowing down opposing special energy reliant decks. The main attack is actually pretty good. The only thing that really sucks is that its not for a DCE, so you could make a standard pseudo-accelgor/wobbuffet-ish deck where you attack and promotes something stall-y/disruptive. The fact that it requires 2 attachments really hurts any kind of strategy like that. The GX attack appears slightly underwhelming at first, but is actually pretty insane. Really big fan of the GX attack

So far probably the best card revealed from Crimson Invasion- but still not amazing.
It has quite a disruptive Ability, but not fantastic by any means, and an interesting but foreseeably pointless attack.
However it´s GX attack isn´t bad for 1 energy on a Basic. Could be thrown in as a 1 of in Metagross or something.

I´m not too impressed with this set so far. Both supporters aren´t good, all GX´s are bad or OK, yuck.

Kartana is a nice card. I think I can combinate it with something like Mew EX-Hypnotoxic laser? Powerful, annoying with is great ability versus deck like the Marshadow toolbox and fast: the best ultra beast, probably. Is also nice Nilego with the ability, combinated with Chaos tower-Muk or Ninetales.

Back