Wi-Fi Trades Kapzoja's MyPlayer Thread

Kapzoja

Aspiring Trainer
Friend Code: 4312-9936-0945
Time Zone: EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) in Summer and EST (Eastern Standard time) in Winter
Times Available: varies from day to day because of school/work/etc. I usually have a bit of free time though, so I'm available at least once a day at some time or another. Talk to me if you need to make sure of a good time.

I currently don't have much to offer, but I'll try to update this as much as I possibly can.

Haves:
Some vivillons:
[sub]-Polar x2
-Modern x2 (I can get this pattern in my game)
-Continental x2
-High Plains x1
-Marine x1
-Meadow x1[/sub]
Protean froakie (level 1)

More Pokemon to come soon. This is just what I have to offer at this very moment.

Services Offered:
My Friend Safari is dragon type with Sliggoo, Fraxure, and Shelgon.

I've never tried breeding before, but I'd gladly pair any of the Pokemon I have up with a Ditto and hatch an egg for you. I won't do any leveling or evolving for that egg, though, and I can't breed for specific stats. I just don't have the time or effort for that, and I apologize.

Also, I can help you evolve your Pokemon if it's one that evolves through trade.

Wants:
Any vivillon I don't have. So:
[sub]-Tundra
-Icysnow
-Archipelago
-Sandstorm
-Monsoon
-Savanna
-Jungle[/sub]
X exclusives
Shinies (though I don't expect any with what I'm currently offering. Shiny Scraggy/Scrafty is an instant trade, btw.)

I can help with your Spritzee. I'm in need of a Meadow Vivillon. I have access to X Pokemon and an extra River, if no Aussies need what you are offering in terms of Vivillons. Check out my thread, below, and see if there is anything you want. I won't be on for a few days though, due to no Internet at home at the moment.

momoxmomo said:
I can help with your Spritzee. I'm in need of a Meadow Vivillon. I have access to X Pokemon and an extra River, if no Aussies need what you are offering in terms of Vivillons. Check out my thread, below, and see if there is anything you want. I won't be on for a few days though, due to no Internet at home at the moment.

I can give you the Meadow for your River. When will you be able to make the trade? If you won't be on for a few days I can happily save it for you and wait.

Hey, let me know when you're able to trade. My Internet is good now. Did you also want me to help trade and trade back your Spritzee?

momoxmomo said:
Hey, let me know when you're able to trade. My Internet is good now. Did you also want me to help trade and trade back your Spritzee?
I should be ready whenever you are. And it would be nice if you could help with the Spritzee. Thank you!

Back