BW/BW2 Kanto starters' Dream World abilities

Slowpr0

✪ Slowbro is So Pro ✪
What do you think the Kanto starters' DreamWorld abilities will be?
Discuss!

thats exactly what i was thinking
note the absorbs grass ability is the new one the shikijika(spelling) has and its called herbivore

omg YEAH i forgot thanks!
Water Absorb, Flash Fire, and Herbivore
sound good?

^ yup.
^^ but, it doesn't restore hp, does it? i believe it increases attack and sp. attack?

Off Topic: Scruffy the Tsutarja/Cheddar The Pokabu would love to meet a Flash Fire Charmander
On Topic: This would play a role in the Metagame. Water Absorb Blastoise, Flash Fire Charizard, and Herbivore Venasaur would spike up in UU, so much, they would leave that tier!

I know this doesn't make sense but a Magic Guard Charizard would be good since it no longer would have to take 50% damage from Stealth Rock which is the only thing that keeps Charizard away from OU meta...

Metalizard said:
I know this doesn't make sense but a Magic Guard Charizard would be good since it no longer would have to take 50% damage from Stealth Rock which is the only thing that keeps Charizard away from OU meta...

Yes. This has to happen. Now. Game Freak, I demand this!

And strange. Just a couple months ago I was wondering how the Kanto starters would work with a different ability...and here we are.

vaporchu8 said:
Yes. This has to happen. Now. Game Freak, I demand this!

And strange. Just a couple months ago I was wondering how the Kanto starters would work with a different ability...and here we are.
lol who knew?

i dont really agree with the whole abosorbing abillites.
venasaur-special moves and unless herbivore increases sp attack i dont like it.
charizard- a sweeper can use fire absorb very well but could probably use something more useful ie intimadate or anger point
blastoise-water absorb has nothing to do with it except maybe water. the squrtle lone doesnt exactly abosrb water so....
feel free to disagree!

Maybe Squirtle will have Blaze, Charmander will have Overgrow, and Bulbasaur will have Torrent ;)...jk.

what use does that serve. charmander learn no grs moves, squirtle cant learn a single fir movee and bulbasaur only gets withdraw.

Back