What do you think so far?

• Enjoy it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It's okay

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters
P

Piaculum

There was an explosion and Leo turned back. It was the supermarche that had exploded, but moments before Leo spoke to his mother there. He ran as fast as he could and entered the store.
Leo saw that no one was out front, "where have all the people gone?" thought Leo, but then he heard foot steps comming towards him. "Make sure the cops don't get in!" ordered a voice. From the sound of that Leo decided to hide. He could see a group of men, all wearing casual clothes- except for a stranged colored bandanna they wore around their necks all uniformed in fashion. Leo also noticed that the men carried weapons with them, "what could they be doing" thought Leo.
Far in the distance Leo could hear the sounds of sirens getting closer. "Their comming, wait for 'em!" yelled out the same voice and seconds later the sirens were just infront of marche and then they abruptly stopped. Leo watched the men and wondered to himself what he got himself into. "All right, come out with your hands behind your heads and weapons on the ground!" yelled out a womans voice on a microphone.

This supermarche is rather strange, it has hallways that lead to other department stores. One section is the electronics while another hall leads to clothing, but the main area contains the products for grocceries. Leo at this moment is crouching behind a toppled shelf, the possibilty that his mother is alive is good. These men may have planned this explosion and decided to take all customers as hostages, but now, where are the hostages?

Leo rose slowly, not attracting any attention to himself, and walked towards the clothes department, assuming that his mother went there to begin with.

"Jenny!' cried out a womans voice, "from what we've gathered, these men are the average crooks, none of them seem to be working with the terrorist like Rocket."
"Are you absolutly sure about that Lycia?" asked Jenny "I'm pretty sure, officer. The Rocket Team doesn't attack in this style and haven't had an introduction like they usually do."
"Also, Jenny, thay have hostages in the back of the store, between clothing and electronics. The usual place, managers office." said Lycia. "Okay than, were going to enter from the back of clothings and get to the office." said Officer Jenny "Poe, Lycia, and Serghant! You three are on alpha team with me.
Marks, Mehn, and Viktor with Kevin are on bravo. Bravo team cover us as we move in. Alpha, let's do this!" ordered Jenney.

Leo found himself sneaking behind the cashiers found in the clothing deparment. He could see many valuable items but decided on his best values not to take any of it. Leo stood up and could see that no one was around, many of the racks that held clothes have all been toppled.
He continued to walk the low light room and leaned against a shoe shelf. He turned the corner and could see rows amongst rows of fallen shelves, they stacked themselves like fallen dominos. Le heard a moan, but from where? He could figure it out, but after a while of looking he found the source of the moan. Beneath the rumage of shelves was a young lady, she was trapped!
"Hold on a second, I'll get you out!" he assured her, he grabed his side of the shelf and lifted, it was extremly but could lift it a few inches from where it rested.
The girl awoke by the fresh breath she inhaled, she looked infront of her and could see a pair of legs and noticed that she was underneath the many goods.
She pulled herself out slowly with her arms and sat up right next to Leo.

Once freed, Leo dropped the shelf, "Okay, if you head out through the back intrance you can escape without anyone seeing you." he said to her. She looked down at the ground wondering what to say next and decided just to say it "I can't." she started "You see, I can't walk. I lost my wheelchair, probally under all that junk."
Leo looked at her, how could he? "Just my luck" thought Leo, "How the hell am I going to find my mother with her?"
"Are you sure you can't make it out?" he said as sencairly as he could.
"What!" she yelled "What makes you think I can just get out of here so easily!?"
"Well it just-" started Leo "Well it doesn't matter! You have to get me out of this place!" "And how am I soppose to do that?" asked Leo. "Haven't you ever heard of carrying someone before?" she retorted.

Leo was reaching the managers office, carrying the girl in his arms, "Okay, I just want to say thank you for saving me." she said "Your welcome" replied Leo with no tone in his remark. "My names Daisy. Is it okay to ask for yours?" she asked.
"My name's Leo."
"I can see that your getting tired of carrying me" she began "Where were you tweenty-minutes ago" thought Leo "Let me take my Pokemon out." and at that time she reached down from her pocket and took out a pokeball.
She held the fimilary colered and metalic orb in her hands, turned it, and press the button with her finger. A red light emitted from the pokeball and below on the ground, the shape a creature began to form. A small green animal with red eyes appeared and looked back up at both Leo and Daisy. "Bulbasuar, use your vinewhips to help this guy carry me." she commanded. The pokemon tilted its head and two vines than slowly extended out of the pokemon. The vines went over Leo's shoulders and wraped around the right arm of Daisy, easying the stress for Leo.

Back