• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Kangaskhan/Aromatisse

PKMN_ElectricGarden

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon:

• 2x Kangaskhan EX "XY"
    2x Mega Kangaskhan EX "XY"
    1x Mewtwo EX "Legandary Treasures"
    1x Jirachi EX
    1x Swirlix "XY"
    1x Slurpuff "XY"
    1x Druddigon "FlashFire"
    2x Spritzee "XY"
    2x Aromatisse "XY"
    2x Munna "NXD"
    2x Musharna "NXD"
    1x Pikachu "XY"
    1x Raichu "XY"
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums:

• 1x Dosing Machine
    1x Sacred Ash
    1x Startling Megaphone
    1x Heavy Ball
    2x Ultra Ball
    3x Level Ball
    2x Evosoda
    2x Muscle Band
    3x Max Potion
    2x Colress
    2x N
    2x Pokemon Fan Club
    1x Lysandre
    4x Skyla
    2x Fairy Garden
    1x Virbank City Gyn
Energy:

• 10x Fairy Energy
    2x DCE
Strategy:
Set up Mega Kangaskhan with Aromatisse to move energy and heal. I'm playing low draw supporters because Musharna so I don't have to discard many resources plus I rather have ball's or evosoda so I can get exactly what I need. Raichu is there for Yveltal. I'm playing 2 dce to get quick Raichu if need be or get a full powered Mega Kanga.

RE: Tangrowth / Electrode

You have no way to draw additional cards outside of Electrode which has limitation that will cripple you.

-3-2 cherrim
-3 Heavy Ball
-2 Level Ball
-4 Evosoda
-1 Skyla
(-15)

Cherrim healing ability will not help you in the long run because unless it's used alongside Hard Charm to soak up more damage, then Tangrowth will get 2HKO'd regardless by alot of common threats. Heavy Ball can grab Tangrowth but what about Tangela and everything else? You don't need 4 of these because it will eventually clog your hand and become dead weight. Evosoda honestly needs to be tested, but 4 is too much. I removed them all because you need more universal search cards and space for draw cards.

+1 Virizion EX
+1 Keldeo EX
+3 Ultra Ball
+4 N
+3 Colress or Shauna
+2 Professor Juniper / Sycamore

A second Virizion EX might be a bit of a stretch considering how close Nationals are, but if you can get one it can help you. The problem with this deck is that Tangrowth requires at least 3 energy - not including any damage modifier - to 2HKO EX pokemon. With its 130HP, it won't live very long, so using Virizion EX to charge up a couple of Tangela on the bench will help you be able to stream some consistent damage for mid-game. Having more Virizion increases your odds of starting with it. Keldeo EX with a Float Stone attached to it solves your retreating problem without having to dedicate a Float Stone to Tangrowth which would rather prefer a Silver Bangle or Muscle Band. Ultra Ball searches out all your pokemon. All the Supporters provide additional draw power.

Another thing you may want to consider is dropping the pokemon center and the pokemon center lady for 2 Energy Switch to help circulate energy.

RE: Tangrowth / Electrode

I took the liberty to edit your changes into your original post. Please do that next time instead of posting a new list every time you make a small change! :)

Back