TCG Fakes Kangaflora's Custom Cards (text, and image using Pokecardmaker.net)

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Corsola.png

As Corsola was only available as Galarian Corsola, I thought I do Corsola as a regular one.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Surskit.png
Masquerain.png

I decided to do Surskit and Masquerain in their second types. Their first types have been far too dominating. And with the the latter of the two, I decided to break the mold by giving it an Ability and two attacks, a feat not done in the Trading Card Game since Generation IV.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Arceus.png

One card to finish off for the night, and that is Arceus, who is only available as a Pokémon V.

Wolf Raider

Aspiring Trainer
Godly lama is looking fiiiiiine.

Over all nice granted fosils always have the problem that their not supported nearly as well as reg pokemon traner card wise making them harder to play.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Togepi.png
Togetic.png
Togekiss.png
Riolu.png
Lucario.png
Toxel.png
Toxtricity.png

I decided to represent the Togepi, Riolu and Toxel families in the exact same manner as the games, just like they did with Shedinja in Generation VIII.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Mewtwo.png
Mew.png
Celebi.png
Jirachi.png
Victini.png
Hoopa.png

This time, I have done Mewtwo, Mew, Hoopa, and the three Mythical Pokémon that always get represented as Grass, Metal and Fire.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Exeggutor.png
Marowak.png

As I've already done Alolan Raichu, I have decided to do two more Alolan Pokémon in the forms of Exeggutor and Marowak.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Popplio.png
Brionne.png
Primarina.png
Meowth.png
Persian.png

Five more cards. I'm starting with the region that needed the cards the most, that is the Alola Region. More will hopefully come in the upcoming days.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Grimer.png
Muk.png
Diglett.png
Dugtrio.png

Four more cards for the Alola Region, in the forms of Grimer, Muk, Diglett and Dugtrio.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Salandit.png
Salazzle.png
Oranguru.png

Three more Pokémon from the Alola Region. For the Alola Region, its 12 down, 23 to go.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Geodude.png
Graveler.png
Golem.png
Bruxish.png
Sandshrew.png
Sandslash.png
Vulpix.png
Ninetales.png

Eight more Pokémon from Alola with the last of the Alolan Regional Form Pokémon that didn't get a card in the Sword and Shield series.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Jangmo-o.png
Hakamo-o.png
Kommo-o.png

Here is the Jangmo-o family. I will be a while with the last 12 Alola Pokémon as all of them, except Necrozma, are Ultra Beasts.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Nihilego.png
Buzzwole.png
Pheromosa.png
Xurkitree.png
Celesteela.png
Kartana.png
Guzzlord.png
Necrozma.png

Here is the first seven Ultra Beasts alongside Necrozma. This has been separated into two posts because you can only have a maximum of ten images in one post.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Poipole.png
Naganadel.png
Stakataka.png
Blacephalon.png

Here are the last of the Ultra Beasts that made their debut in UltraSun and UltraMoon.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Ferroseed.png
Ferrothorn.png
Tirtouga.png
Carracosta.png

Four Pokémon from the Unova region, which was the least of my worries. But as the Snivy evolution is at the top for priority, I will do that sometime tomorrow or the next day. That will also give Kalos a six Pokémon head start.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Mysterious Fossil (1).png

Thought I bring one of my old custom cards up to date. This is a reference to the fact that Unidentified Fossil is known as Mysterious Fossil in Japan.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Snivy.png
Servine.png
Serperior.png
Chespin.png
Quilladin.png
Chesnaught.png
Froakie.png
Frogadier.png
Greninja.png

The last of the Unova Pokémon and a six Pokémon head start for the Kalos Region.

My next stop is the Hoenn Region.

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Aron.png
Lairon.png
Aggron.png
Gulpin.png
Swalot.png
Crawdaunt.png

Today, I have done six of the Hoenn Pokémon. I will try and do more tonight, but only if I'm feeling 100%.

Charmaster:)

Collecting, playing, & making family memories.
I noticed that the Togetic illustration you used still had the holosheet on it. In the future, if the illustration you want to use is from an older holo rare, you can't find a high quality picture of it without the holofoil pattern, and you would prefer to use the non-foil version, Pokémon.com's trading card database uses high-quality digital images of older cards from as far back as Generation 3, so the holofoil pattern won't appear. (Unfortunately, the database lacks any Wizards of the Coast era cards (Base Set through Aquapolis) or Promos from the EX, Diamond and Pearl, or Platinum eras. Weirdly, if you look up the Pokémon in question by name, Pokémon Organized Play (POP) set promos will appear, but you can't filter your search by any of the POP sets when you use the "expansions" dropdown menu.)
Perhaps it's something you're not worried about, though, in which case I hope I haven't used up too much of your time. Seeing the (D) type Gulpin and Swalot was fun. Nice trivia on Mysterious Fossil. Mysterious Fossil is also an actual international card that was first printed in Fossil and was used for all the Kanto fossil Pokémon (even after later Fossil Pokémon received their own unique fossils in Sandstorm) until Majestic Dawn, when Dome Fossil, Helix Fossil, and Old Amber were printed. I wonder if the original Mysterious Fossil was called something else in Japan...
https://www.pokemon.com/us/pokemon-...tMin=0&totalAttackCostMax=5&particularArtist=

Kangaflora

Aspiring Trainer
Lileep.png
Cradily.png
Anorith.png
Armaldo.png

Today, I have done the Hoenn Fossils of Lileep and Anorith, and their respective evolutions.

I'm not too worried about the holo effect as I treat it as the night sky clashing with daylight, but I do appreciate what you are saying.

Either tomorrow or Monday, if I get the chance, I will be doing the Spheal evolution, with Lightning Weakness, instead of Metal Weakness.