Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's My Player Thread

Hey I was wondering what you'd want for a V-create rayquaza, I can't offer any event pokemon since I don't have my old cartridge with them. Leme know what I could offer.

Smeargle said:
Hello! I have a UT WORLD09 Weavile and am interested in your UT Gmstp Deoxys.

I'm really interested in your SPR2013 Meleotta.

Desix257 said:
Hey I was wondering what you'd want for a V-create rayquaza, I can't offer any event pokemon since I don't have my old cartridge with them. Leme know what I could offer.

Well, I cant guess what Pokemon you have. You have to at least some of your best ones.

I have everything on your want list but do you have any Dream World Females that I don't have? Thanks XD.:)

Aw crud I have everything there XD. Do you do the Dream World often? If not you should do it once a day every day for the entire hour XD Try to do it at the same time everyday if you can XD.:)

*removed* Don't quote the whole post.~KA
I have both of the Gamestop legendary dogs for trade wanting the DW bulbasaur with good ivs

I'm interested in a few of your pokemon. Of your wants list I can offer the UT Tornadus if you're willing to clone it so I don't lose my only one. All other haves that you may be interested in are located here " http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30355&sid=9d51204b8cb77138fd14d568f7aa7d7d " (currently in the process of creating a trade thread here as well).

In order of interest..

Plasma Genesect (UT)
WIN2013 Keldeo (UT)
Japanese event Torchic DW (UT) (very good IVs)
V-Create Rayquaza (UT)
SPR2012 Reshiram (UT)
Eevee (Female) (UT)
Nobunaga's Ambition Shiny Rayquaza (UT)
World12 Pikachu (UT)
Movie14 Victini (UT)

Let me know what of these wants I can "afford" with what I have to offer if any.

FallenLeaf said:
I'm interested in a few of your pokemon. Of your wants list I can offer the UT Tornadus if you're willing to clone it so I don't lose my only one. All other haves that you may be interested in are located here " http://www.psypokes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=36&t=30355&sid=9d51204b8cb77138fd14d568f7aa7d7d " (currently in the process of creating a trade thread here as well).

In order of interest..

Plasma Genesect (UT)
WIN2013 Keldeo (UT)
Japanese event Torchic DW (UT) (very good IVs)
V-Create Rayquaza (UT)
SPR2012 Reshiram (UT)
Eevee (Female) (UT)
Nobunaga's Ambition Shiny Rayquaza (UT)
World12 Pikachu (UT)
Movie14 Victini (UT)

Let me know what of these wants I can "afford" with what I have to offer if any.

Do you have any event pokemon? I won't trade an event pokemon for a standard legendary. If you have no events, then just pick one of my standard legendaries to trade with you.

Actually, on my Gen4 game, I have both

WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT
WIN2011 (shiny) Raikou UT

Again, as long as they're cloned I'm perfectly fine with using them in the trade.

FallenLeaf said:
Actually, on my Gen4 game, I have both

WIN2011 (shiny) Entei UT
WIN2011 (shiny) Raikou UT

Again, as long as they're cloned I'm perfectly fine with using them in the trade.

Alright, let me know what you want for the two legendary dogs and the UT Tornadus.

Guci1309 said:
its fine i can do both for bulbasaur

Alright, I'll happily do that. Let me know when you're free to trade (post on my profile!).

Back