Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and IVs!

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:
Alright, that makes more sense lol. Got a list or a link with your Pokemon?
5IVs:
1. Honedge - No Guard/Brave (31/31/31/31/31/x)
2. Joltik - Compound Eyes/Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31) <--Females have Unnerve
3. Gastly - Levitate/Timid (31/x/31/31/31/31)

4IVs:
1. Joltik(Male&Female) - Compound Eyes/Timid (Assortment of x Atk and one other stat)
2. Bronzor - Levitate/Impish (x/31/31/x/31/31)
3. Gible(Japanese/Female) - Rough Skin/Jolly (31/31/x/x/31/31) <---I'd value this a bit more than a 5IV'd poke
4. Goomy(Japanese/Female) - Hydration/Bashful (x/31/31/31/x/31)

Other:
1. Mewtwo - Pressure/Rash(+SpAtk,-SpDef) (31/x/x/31/31/x) <---Luxury Ball
2. Mewtwonite X

I'm interested in the Honedge and Joltik but I don't think it's worth trading a shiny with 4 IVs+. Is there any other stuff that you have that might interest me or is there anything you will breed very soon that might be of interest?

lucariopulse333 said:
Oh can the Drillburs have different genders for breeding purposes? Thanks :)

Yeah sure. When can we make our trade?

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

I need to do serious breeding soon. I shall do your Phantump after I have done this Eevee, and then I shall do the Tentacools :)

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and 5 IVs!

lucariopulse333 said:
I need to do serious breeding soon. I shall do your Phantump after I have done this Eevee, and then I shall do the Tentacools :)

Oh right. Do you have to breed the Tentacools from scratch? If so, could you breed it Bold instead of calm and also have Knock off egg move as well? If you do that, I'll give you another 4 IV Pokemon.

No I have the parents ready, just doing the Eevee first XD

lucariopulse333 said:
No I have the parents ready, just doing the Eevee first XD

Oh right, don't worry about it then haha.

RE: Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Looking for competitive 4+ IV Pokemon. Have shinies and IVs!

Ka$h Money said:
I'm interested in the Honedge and Joltik but I don't think it's worth trading a shiny with 4 IVs+. Is there any other stuff that you have that might interest me or is there anything you will breed very soon that might be of interest?

Nothing that isn't on your list of haves already, but I'm starting to bred for 5 IV Kangaskhan and Noibat(Listed as 4 IV here) if you'd be interested in them.

Finished your Klefki, it doesn't have the right nature but it has 31/x/31/31/31/31

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:

Nothing that isn't on your list of haves already, but I'm starting to bred for 5 IV Kangaskhan and Noibat(Listed as 4 IV here) if you'd be interested in them.

I don't really want to trade a shiny for them.

I'm interested in the 5 IV Brave Honedge (any gender) and a 5 IV timid Joltik (male) and 4 IV timid Joltik (female and Compound eye). What do you want from my list for them (aside from the shinies)?

AlexanderTheAwesome said:
Finished your Klefki, it doesn't have the right nature but it has 31/x/31/31/31/31

As long as it's female, that's fine ^^

When can you trade?

Ka$h Money said:
akaFila said:

I'm interested in the 5 IV Brave Honedge (any gender) and a 5 IV timid Joltik (male) and 4 IV timid Joltik (female and Compound eye). What do you want from my list for them (aside from the shinies)?

For those, could you do:
1. Rotom - Levitate/Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31)
2. Drilbur - MoldBreaker/Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31)
3. Goomy - Gooey/Modest (4IV & Male)

akaFila said:
Ka$h Money said:

For those, could you do:
1. Rotom - Levitate/Modest (31/x/31/31/31/31)
2. Drilbur - MoldBreaker/Adamant (31/31/31/x/31/31)
3. Goomy - Gooey/Modest (4IV & Male)

I don't know if I want to trade the Rotom as that was fairly difficult for me to make because of it being genderless. Any other Pokemon you're interested in?

Shiny goomy and rotom tell me what ya want.

PokeChimpo said:
Shiny goomy and rotom tell me what ya want.

I'm interested in your shiny Azumarill and shiny Gliscor. What are their natures, ability, movesets and any EVs. Obviously check my thread for more to balance the trade.

I'm interested in your Goomy. I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shiny Riolu with 4 Egg Moves, if you'd be interested.

My thread is extremely outdated, I wouldn't advise it at the moment. I'll be updating it soon though!

Hegafire said:
I'm interested in your Goomy. I have a 31/31/31/x/31/31 Adamant Shiny Riolu with 4 Egg Moves, if you'd be interested.

Yeah I'm definitely interested. What are the egg moves?

Blaze Kick, Hi Jump Kick, Bullet Punch, and Crunch

I'll do Shiny Gliscor, trying to keep azumaril. I'll include toxic orb on gliscor. He's Impish, with EVs in HP, DEF, Spe. I can reset if you'd like but it's set as a toxic/taunt set. With EQ.

Hegafire said:

Ok, what's its ability? Do you have any other competitive shiny?

Poison heal on Gliscor

Ka$h Money said:
Hegafire said:

Ok, what's its ability? Do you have any other competitive shiny?

Steadfast, no other competitive shinies are ready to be traded now, they will be available as I get the chance to clone them.

PokeChimpo said:
I'll do Shiny Gliscor, trying to keep azumaril. I'll include toxic orb on gliscor. He's Impish, with EVs in HP, DEF, Spe. I can reset if you'd like but it's set as a toxic/taunt set. With EQ.

So shiny Gliscor for shiny Goomy? What is the exact EV spread?

Back