Wi-Fi Trades Ka$h Money's Bazaar: Pokebank Update Have 5 IV/6 IV shinies and loads of 5 IV Pokemon

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Pokemon X, Have Shiny Clauncher and can now Ditto Farm.

Bump. Now have a FC with Dittos and can trade them if people want them.

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Pokemon X, Have Shiny Clauncher and can get FS Dittos

I've updated with 4 IVs hidden ability Goomys!

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have 4 IVs Gooey Goomys! Can get FS Dittos!

^Ditto that, but do you have Calm ones also? If neither, I'm interested in the Gooey Male with HP/Def/SAtk/SDef. You can check my list for what you're interested in.

~AoH

PokeChimpo said:
Have any Sassy goomys?

AoH said:
^Ditto that, but do you have Calm ones also? If neither, I'm interested in the Gooey Male with HP/Def/SAtk/SDef. You can check my list for what you're interested in.

~AoH

Nah I don't have either. I didn't really know what nature a Goodra needed as I've never played or tried making competitive Pokemon before. So I just looked at its stats and thought modest would be a decent start. So I assume either of those natures are better? I thought given its already sky high SP Defence, it didn't need anymore boosting lol.

@AOH, I like your Hasty Infiltrator Noibat w/HP/SAtk/SDef/Spd. Just a competitive question, why go with Hasty? I would've assumed Timid would've been better but obviously you have more competitive knowledge than me.

Ka$h Money said:
Nah I don't have either. I didn't really know what nature a Goodra needed as I've never played or tried making competitive Pokemon before. So I just looked at its stats and thought modest would be a decent start. So I assume either of those natures are better? I thought given its already sky high SP Defence, it didn't need anymore boosting lol.

@AOH, I like your Hasty Infiltrator Noibat w/HP/SAtk/SDef/Spd. Just a competitive question, why go with Hasty? I would've assumed Timid would've been better but obviously you have more competitive knowledge than me.

Goodra's standard spread is 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef, but it needs a SDef boosting nature to tank a critical hit that I forgot. Smogon has it somewhere, but I'd need to search for what that would-be OHKO is. If you could breed a Calm one, that would be great.

As for the Noibat, I was breeding for good IVs with a Hasty Noibat as a parent, and my Timid one has bad IVs. Thus, Hasty was the next best nature. You're right, Timid is Noivern's best nature, but it's not like Noivern cares about its Defense.

~AoH

Ka$h Money said:
PokeChimpo said:
Have any Sassy goomys?

AoH said:

~AoH

Yeah, Sassy or Calms a bit better but Modest is very use able. Depending on how you're using it.

AoH said:
Ka$h Money said:

Goodra's standard spread is 252 HP / 252 SAtk / 4 SDef, but it needs a SDef boosting nature to tank a critical hit that I forgot. Smogon has it somewhere, but I'd need to search for what that would-be OHKO is. If you could breed a Calm one, that would be great.

As for the Noibat, I was breeding for good IVs with a Hasty Noibat as a parent, and my Timid one has bad IVs. Thus, Hasty was the next best nature. You're right, Timid is Noivern's best nature, but it's not like Noivern cares about its Defense.

~AoH

Sorry for the late reply. I only realised that you replied to me so quickly. I only saw Pokechimpo's post and just assumed you hadn't replied yet.

Alright thanks for the info on Goomy. I'll think about breeding a Calm one but it definitely has a high number of egg cycles so it's really tedious haha. Are you still interested in the modest one?

Ka$h Money said:
Sorry for the late reply. I only realised that you replied to me so quickly. I only saw Pokechimpo's post and just assumed you hadn't replied yet.

Alright thanks for the info on Goomy. I'll think about breeding a Calm one but it definitely has a high number of egg cycles so it's really tedious haha. Are you still interested in the modest one?

It's okay. Make sure to use a Flame Body Pokémon in your lead to halve the breeding steps and you'll be fine.

To answer the question, I might be interested in the Modest one. I have a Modest one with Sap Sipper already, but I'm still deciding on what ability is best for a Special Attacking set. Goodra is very versatile.

Go ahead and check my wants for the Modest and/or Calm Goomy if you want.

~AoH

AoH said:
Ka$h Money said:

It's okay. Make sure to use a Flame Body Pokémon in your lead to halve the breeding steps and you'll be fine.

To answer the question, I might be interested in the Modest one. I have a Modest one with Sap Sipper already, but I'm still deciding on what ability is best for a Special Attacking set. Goodra is very versatile.

Go ahead and check my wants for the Modest and/or Calm Goomy if you want.

~AoH

I was using Flame Body and hatching power lv 2 ... I guess I'm really impatient lol. I think I'll be doing Azumarill next (with belly drum and aqua jet).

I'd like that infiltrator hasty Noibat with the 4 perfect IVs if you don't mind.

Sure thing. I'll breed one more of those for you.

So, are you settled on getting a Calm/Sassy one, or is it going to be Modest?

~AoH

AoH said:
Sure thing. I'll breed one more of those for you.

So, are you settled on getting a Calm/Sassy one, or is it going to be Modest?

~AoH

Nah I'm not too bothered at the moment. I'll trade the modest one with you now and I'll shoot you pm when I breed a calm/sassy one. I'll be able to trade in about an hour.

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have 4 IV Gooey Goomys & 4 IV Marills w/ egg moves!

Updated with 4 IV Noibats.

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

Updated with loads more 4 IV Pokemon!

RE: Ka$h Money's MyPlayer Thread, Have loads of 4 IV Pokemon (Goomy, Rotom, Honedge etc.)

I wouldnt mind a female 4 IV Rotom and a female 4 IV Honedge.
Let me know what you see on my list and hopefully we can make this happen

Dr.Mario said:

Well, could I have a 5 IV breeding pair of the Skarmory and you can pick another 4 IV Pokemon?

Ka$h Money said:
Dr.Mario said:

Well, could I have a 5 IV breeding pair of the Skarmory and you can pick another 4 IV Pokemon?

Sure could you add a 4 IV female drillbur?

Dr.Mario said:
Ka$h Money said:

Sure could you add a 4 IV female drillbur?

Yeah sure. Do the Skarmorys have Sturdy as their ability and Brave Bird as an egg move?

The male has sturdy but the female has keen eye and they dont have brave bird.

Dr.Mario said:
The male has sturdy but the female has keen eye and they dont have brave bird.

Ah ok. I don't really need any of your Pokemon. Are you willing to take breeding requests and I'll give you the Pokemon you want from me immediately? I'd like two 5 IV Protean Froakie (male & female) with a Hasty nature (so you don't need 31 IV for defence but all the other stats).

Let me know if that's possible or if you're not interested in breeding it. I'd obviously give you as much time as you need but I'll give you the Pokemon you want immediately.

Back