• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Standard JynxToad (Seismitoad EX / Jynx)

seismi toad

Aspiring Trainer
Pokemon: 12
  • 3 Seismitoad EX
  • 3 Mewtwo EX
  • 2 Jynx - FFI 37
  • 1 Slurpuff - PHF
  • 1 Swirlix - PHF
  • 1 Swampert - PRC 36
  • 1 Suicune PLB
Trainers/Supporters/Stadiums: 37
  • 4 N
  • 4 Professor Sycamore
  • 2 Lysandre
  • 1 Lysandre's Trump Card
  • 1 Colress
  • 1 Ghetsis
  • 1 Archie's Ace in the Hole
  • 2 Switch
  • 2 VS Seeker
  • 3 Ultra Ball
  • 4 Hypnotoxic Laser
  • 2 Crushing Hammer
  • 2 Enhanced Hammer
  • 3 Bicycle
  • 1 Computer Search
  • 2 Virbank
  • 2 Rough Seas
Energy: 11
  • 7 Water Energy
  • 4 DCE
The Strategy is to Quaking Punch and set the item lock in place, then using the Swampert/Slurpuff Combination search out a specific card from your deck and draw into it straight away (for example : a Crushing Hammer, or a DCE)

i could take out 2 Rough Seas for 2 Muscle band too, or 1 Float Stone for a possible active Tasting for 2 cards.
i have added 2 VS Seeker instead of 2 Dive Ball, as Dive ball can't search for a Mewtwo EX etc

i was considering 1-2 Super Scoop Ups but couldn't find space for them, are there any other suggestions for the deck?

Last edited:
Well I would take out the marshtomp and mudkip 2 mewtwo one lysandres trump card and 3 water energy. Then I would add a jirachi ex 3 muscle band one vs seeker one more jinx. Now you have 2 spots where you can see where you want your deck to go if you want it more disruptive you could add 2 head ringer or if you wanted more prize denial you could add 2 super scoop up to cycle through toads more. Of course if its working for you as it is that's great it's just a suggestion so take it how you will! Good luck and have fun with your deck!

Yeah, I think you're other list was better. You don't really need the pre-evolutions of Swampert because Archie's Ace is a lot better if you know how to play down your hand right. You should also have at least three Jynx if you want to get them out and swarm them. I might even play 4 in case of them gets prized.

-3 Potion because Potion just doesn't heal enough damage to be worthwhile. It is also going to be hard to empty your hand for you to use Archie's Ace in the Hole so I'd cut 1 of those. With those 4 empty spaces one of them can be another Jynx to increase your healing capability. Muscle Band can fill two of those slots because doing 50 damage is much appreciated by Seismitoad. Lastly, adding 1 Ring Target can help slow your opponent down even more since you run some hammers.

Back