Just some sprites :P

Tor

Aspiring Trainer
I've recently gotten back into spriting, so I thought I'd post some here. =)

shayminskyif4.png

Shaymin's (Fake) Sky Forme, design by PurpleKecleon
Mostly all scratch, except the eyes (which are Girafarigs, edited) and the yellow spots (which are from Shaymin's original sprite).

majesticdawnleafeonae9.png

Pixel Over of Leafeon from the Majestic Dawn TCG Set

80mudkipnn2.png

Pixel Over of Mudkip from.. whatever TCG set came before Majestic Dawn. :O (I can't remember what it was called and I'm too lazy to check xD)

Comments and suggestions are appreciated! =)

Wow there very good! The pixel overs are dead on, great job with leafeon epsecially! I dont have the pateince for those =P Also great scratching for Shaymins sky form, very good!

GReat. Use a bit too many colors though for the big ones. Its called GReat ENcounters. Here are the scores (IN order) 8.5/10, 8.5/10, 8.75/10.

I love your POs. Great dithering, though I would try a slightly different dither on Leafeon due to texture.

Light Venusaur said:
Tor said:
Bulbasaur45 said:
Do you take reguests?
I love your work.

Sure, I could try. =P What would you like? ^_^

I'd like for you to try:
Leafeon Lv.X (from MD)

Oh wow. x.x That would be really hard. D: And time consuming.
I feel bad for offering to try a request, and now turning it down, but even tracing the lines from Leafeon Lv. X would be super difficult. I'm really sorry. ;-;

Perhaps you could try something a little less time consuming for me? That is, the MD Chimchar. The one that doesn't have a cheri berry.

Um... I'm really sorry, but 3D pictures are really challenging. D: Once again, I'm sorry for offering to take requests and now refusing them all. D: I started working on a Floatzel, though, earlier today. =P Should be done withing a few days. ^_^

Very nice; the Sky Form Shaymin is especially well-done! :D

I really do love your work. Sorry my PM box was full. If you got my PM, can you please respond again?

Anyway, I really like the Sky-form Shaymin =]

Oh. Ok.

I suggest that you look through some of the older cards from the Neo or E sets. They have some pretty cool art, yet aren't 3D.

Back