Just curious, how rare is it?

MysteryE

Character Illustrator
Hei, check this one, my Articuno:

strarticuno.gif

it HP has small black(?) border...
is it happen to other rare holos card from the same expansion?
it's from Legendary Collection, not Fossil.

Note:
I've post this one in some thread...
I'm making this new one because I really curious, I've been wondering all the time, is it really an error printed or not... :)

That is a misprint my friends had a few of those and they showed me the card and I had to use a magnifying glass to see it but it is a mis print. It is really hard to tell but it is and the regular one does not have that distinct color in the HP.:)

Hmm...so it's indeed a misprint, and not so rare because there are few of these... yeah, the regular one doesn't has that little border there, just red color...

Interesting, I've never seen anything like that. None of the "online authorities" seem to recognize it either. Nice find. Maybe an alternate printing idea to distinguish LC cards or something that was scrapped at the last minute, but a few sheets of Articuno were left alone.

I would say it is ultra rare. Treat it as if it were a shiny or crystal card and put it in a hard cover.:)

wow, so it's really a rare one! Yep, I always keep it safe and clean.
Too bad that this card is old one, if it's from R/S on, the price will be higher :p...kidding..

It will probobly be over $100 if not more.:)

Back