Just a suggestion

pokechazz

Aspiring Trainer
Not to be mean or anything, but I've been noticing that the colum on the right, on the home page, doesn't have any of the releases that is going on now. It just has releases like Diamond and Pearl. It bugs me sometimes.

New layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout.

Wait for it. :p

WPM why did you post New layout several times? I just want to make a suggestion not to sound bad but when someone asks just tell them that the new layout is coming and to be patient. I don't want you to think I am bashing but it was just a suggestion.:)

xxashxx said:
WPM why did you post New layout several times? I just want to make a suggestion not to sound bad but when someone asks just tell them that the new layout is coming and to be patient. I don't want you to think I am bashing but it was just a suggestion.:)

He had the little smiley at the end, so it's not like he was being mean or anything.

Oh I did not see that Sorry.:)

Water Pokémon Master said:
New layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout new layout.

Wait for it. :p
lol wpm. Thats the first time ive ever seen you post something several times in a row :p

i agree with chazz but it doesnt bother me. it's always been there.

Back