Jurassic World (Start of a new trilogy) Kinda..

Shining Goodra

HeeHee - Michael Jackson
Welcome to!​
Jurassic-Park-4-Returning-to-Original-Island.jpg

Jurassic World will be the 4th installment to the JP franchise, but will be the start of a new trilogy.

Scheduled release is 12 June 2015 (We have plenty of time to hype and discuss)

Story plot: Is still unknown (Lets get some ideas flowing)

Actor Bryce Dallas Howard is confirmed for the movie. IMDb here

Other actors confirmed or rumored consist of:
Chris Pratt (rumored)
Jake Johnson
Nick Robinson
Ty Simpkins
David Oyelowo (rumored)

It is not a very big all star cast, Bryce Dallas Howard seems to be the biggest name in the cast so far that isn't rumored.

Director: Colin Trevorrow

The movie will be produced by:
Patrick Crowley
Frank Marshall
Steven Spielberg
Thomas Tull

Rumored Info:
Director Colin Trevorrow has revealed that 'Jurassic World' will pick up in real time 22 years after 'the horrific events' depicted in 'Jurassic Park'. (So, not a prequel, thank jesus, or a reboot.

Also a leaked plot breakdown revealed that an older Jurassic Park 4 script draft also picked up in real-time after Steven Spielberg’s original film (released in 1993). In that version, the island of Isla Nublar now housed a fully-functional “biological preserve” for dinosaurs, as John Hammond (Richard Attenborough) intended so many years before.

Trevorrow and Connelly are reported to have since made significant revisions to that version of the script, though it appears that not all of the key elements in that draft have been removed. Additionally, Trevorrow previously indicated that the fourth Jurassic Park movie is still going to take place on Isla Nublar (not Isla Sorna, a.k.a. Site B, featured in the other sequels), while the Jurassic World title could be an allusion to the existence of a SeaWorld-esque park for dinos in the film, a la the setting in the aforementioned JP4 script draft.

New Information! 03/21/14

BD Wong will reprise his role as scientist Henry Wu!
Colin has plans for telling a side of the story that was a major plot point in the original novel but never got showcased on screen! He explained:
“[Henry Wu] had a much larger role in the original novel, he was the engineer of this breakthrough in de-extinction. He spent two decades living in Hammond’s shadow, underappreciated. We think there’s more to his story.”

Jurassic World will also star Chris Pratt, Idris Elba, and Bryce Dallas Howard and is expected to come out in 2015!

Discuss!

I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time. I loved the Jurassic Park series growing up and still do!
I'm hoping that the rumors of an aquarium on the island containing ancient marine life and sea dinos will be true. How cool would it be if the main characters had to swim across the top of a giant aquarium filled with giant carnivorous dinos? Either way, what ever direction the directors choose to take with this fourth movie, will be great!
I only wish Sam Neill and or another previous actor was making a return.

If the movie is set 22 years in the future of the last then there's nothing saying old actors having some sort of cameo is out of the question, Jeff Goldblum actually hinted towards not being against being in the 4th movie and would do it if asked. I doubt they'd be running from Dinos but a little speech from him or "Dr.Grant" like Dr.Hammond was in previous movies. They could plug the old characters in to that fairly easy.

Prince Dedenne said:
I've been looking forward to this movie for a long time. I loved the Jurassic Park series growing up and still do!
I'm hoping that the rumors of an aquarium on the island containing ancient marine life and sea dinos will be true. How cool would it be if the main characters had to swim across the top of a giant aquarium filled with giant carnivorous dinos? Either way, what ever direction the directors choose to take with this fourth movie, will be great!

You have no idea how happy that would make me, I would love for there to be some prehistoric marine life. There could be a scene where they have to use a small boat to get somewhere, and then they run into a liopleurodon.... that could be very good

One thing I'd like to see would be for other extinct animals to be there (that aren't dinosaurs).
I know that it's all about dinosaurs and everything, but there is so much potential with other prehistoric animals that they could do so much with them.

His Goominess said:
Prince Dedenne said:

You have no idea how happy that would make me, I would love for there to be some prehistoric marine life. There could be a scene where they have to use a small boat to get somewhere, and then they run into a liopleurodon.... that could be very good

One thing I'd like to see would be for other extinct animals to be there (that aren't dinosaurs).
I know that it's all about dinosaurs and everything, but there is so much potential with other prehistoric animals that they could do so much with them.

Hello fellow goomy lover, there has been rumors of both marine live and added mammals from different points of time.

Back