• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Jumpunch->Jumpluff + Cherrim (BR, Masters)

Luxrage

Bandit
[Pokemon]-22
4-2-4 Jumpluff (HS)
3-3 Cherrim (SF)
2-2 sunflora (GS)
2 Uxie (LA)
1 Unown Q

[TSS]-30
2 BTS
4 Pokemon Collector
4 Pokemon Communication
4 Quickball
4 Rare candy
4 Super Scoop Up
1 Luxury Ball
2 Bebe's Search

[Energy]-8
8 {G}

Strategy- Set up pokemon fast with trainer line up and sunflora's pokepower, hit turn 1-2 with jumpluff's mass attack, cherrims increase the damage output so I can always deal enough damage to kill about anything

Note: I feel like my tss line is awkward and all over the place, getting the pokemon I need fast is very important, any advice on anything is appreciated

2 BTS isn't really enough so drop a Pokemon Circulator for a 3 BTS.
Drop the 2 Poke Radar for 2 Bebe's search, they will really help you when in a trainer lock. Also Bebe's are better that Poke Radar IMO.

alright, thank you
do you think i should add 1 unown q, for the cases where i start for a cherubi/sunkern?

I'd say try it out with Unown Q

-2 quickball
+2 Unown Q

If that doesn't sit right in your deck, then revert with by adding back the two quick balls

Personally, I don't think this deck can do very well. You have a very low HP and have lost most of your consistency cards. But f you're gonna do it, I guess do it right.
-4 Quickball
+4 Poke'Drawer +

@ricco, the deck actually has been running very well, and the quickballs complement the pokemon communication so I can get a pokemon and if it's not what I need, trade it with pokemon communication
and the deck runs consistently
if anyone has any better suggestions to replace the quickballs though, I'd really appreciate it =)

unown r? You also need at least one palmers. Maybe a couple cyclone energy to get spiritombs out of the way early.

unown r sounds like a good idea.. but cyclone energy? that's a waste of an energy, there's gotta be a better way to combat spiritomb

Back