• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

jumpluff senior any tournament

lol for life

sum guy
pokemon (25)
4-4-4 jumpluff
1-1 luxray
2-2 sunflora hs
2 crobat G
2 uxie
1 azelf
1 smeargle un
1 unown q

trainer/supporter (27)
3 bebe
2 poke collector
2 flower shop lady
4 seeker
2 cyrus conspiracy
3 bts
2 rare candy
1 energy gain
3 pokemon communication
1 luxury ball
4 poketurn

energy(8)
7 {G}
1 {L}

spam jumpluff with sunflora and have sp back up.

-2 SSU
-3 Pokemon communication
-4 Candy
-1 Lux ball
+4 Spiritomb AR
+1 Skipbloom
+1 Collector
+1 Bebe's
+2 Copycat
+1 Smeargle UD
Maybe you don't want those changes to make a big trainer lock kinda deck.
With this you are slowing you opponent down while you can set up easier then him

i dont like these changes. if i like jumpluff becaus of the speed it has, with these changes it don't has much speed. and ik get vileplume out quikly with my sunflora's sunshine grace.

Yes, But i only made those changes if you want to have a trainer lock in the beginning and thats a important thing

+1-1 metapod. Blaziken is everywhere.
-2 ssu I'm not sure how you plan on playing these during your own trainer lock.

yea thanks for these hints. but i dont am scared for blaziken, i just have 90 hp every strong pokemon ohko my jumpluff.

Don't try for trainer lock. A lot of decks have found a way around trainer lock, and it makes Jumpluff slower.
-2-2-2 Vileplume
+2-1 Shaymin
+2 Crobat G
+1 Premeir ball

i could try it without trainer lock but shaymin sucks, with crobat g's i need poketurns and without shaymin i done need premier ball. i won't play your change's, but these:

-2-2-2 vileplume
-1-1 velpiquen un
+1-1 luxray gl
+2 crobat g
+4 poketurn

shall i play this or trainer lock???

Actually, instead of running all these trainer-locks, I run Hounchcrow from Supreme Victors, which allows you to pick a discarded basic from their discard to their bench, and also have cherrim to hit extra 10 damage for each cherrim, so a good 40+ damage could be added on one Mass Attack. Hope this helped ! :)

Back