Activity Join the Dark Side- PB Competition#1 -FINALS

Scattered mind

Competitive VG Forums Mod
Forum Mod
Qv8KgRx.jpg

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1126218416 (turtwig)

https://replay.pokemonshowdown.com/gen8nationaldex-1126857163 (turtwig)

Dravinator and I had two great games, technically three but my wifi went out halfway in the second one.

Approved!

Dravinator is up for the tin (/wooden/iron) medal
Turtwig moves up to the semifinals, and will face Nick!

Bisharp: *sees a lowering stat move* "mine mine mine mine mine"
Mega Lopunny: "Dodge this" *hits HJK twice successfully*

GG!
KzWPAjR.jpg

Scattered mind

Forum Mod

Approved!

Almonds is up for the tin (/wooden/iron) medal
Celever moves up to the semifinals, and will face Vom!

Heatran: "I see you boost your stats behind a sub. It would be a shame if you got roared."
Grimmsnarl: "To sucker punch or not to sucker punch? That is the mind game."

GG!

PaWFdtw.jpg

Congratulations for the winners of Round 1!

It's time to rest and prepare for the semifinals and the tin medal matches.

Tin Medal:

King Arceus VS FourteenAlmonds

mirdo VS Dravinator

Semifinals:

Celever VS Vom

TeamAqua4Life#HEYNICK VS Turtwig

The semifinals and the Tin matches will start this Saturday.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Semifinals

Welcome to PBVGC1 Semifinals!

PaWFdtw.jpg

You may now arrange your battles. Each player has 1 week to complete their match. You can settle your battles with your opponent via pm or in our discord channel. Each match is composed of 3 battles- If a player wins 2 battles in a row they don't have to battle a third time. One of the players in each match needs to post the replay link here to show their battles. Good luck and have fun!

Tin Medal challengers:

King Arceus, Mirdo, Dravinator and Almonds- You have 1 week to complete your matches- This is a sudden death round- meaning you only battle once to determine the winner. The two Tin finalists will face each other next week alongside the Bronze finalists and the Gold finalists.

Tin Medal:

@King Arceus VS @FourteenAlmonds

@mirdo VS @Dravinator

Semifinals:

@Celever VS @Vom

@TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK VS @Turtwig

The Tin, Bronze and Silver winners will be honerably mentioned in the PBVGC Hall of Fame

King Arceus

Aspiring Trainer
Elite Member
Advanced Member
I won game 1.

14 Almonds won games 2 and 3. It isn't letting upload the replays so that is another bug that has to get fixed.

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
7oGicue.jpg

PBVGC 1 Finals!

Welcome to the finals! This week after a long break - we have our finals matches for the Tin, Bronze, Silver and the Gold medals!

Here are our finalists -

Congratulations to @Celever and @Turtwig !

And the Bronze Medal challengers-

@Vom and @TeamAqua4Life #HEYNICK

And finally the Tin Medal challengers:

@mirdo and @King Arceus

You may now arrange your battles. Each player has 1 week to complete their match. You can settle your battles with your opponent via pm or in our discord channel. Each match is composed of 3 battles- If a player wins 2 battles in a row they don't have to battle a third time. One of the players in each match needs to post the replay link here to show their battles. Good luck and have fun!

Scattered mind

Forum Mod
Well this is awkward but kinda what I feared from all along and so it is kinda expected. King arceus and mirdo were the only finalists to complete the challenges. All the rest of the finalists could not complete their matches over the course of two weeks. I’m not sure what to make of it but I will think again about how to make the next competition more appealing I guess. The competition was a still open for the finalists to complete their matches but I am moving forward to try and set up a second more interesting competition that might keep people interested as they actually play it. I am open for suggestion of course and ... that’s about it. Thank you guys anyway for giving it a try I know it can be a hustle to set up times. That’s why I’ve been thinking of setting a general time for the future competition. We’ll see how that works.