Aspiring Trainer
31-jirachi.jpg
ok

So 4 jirachis.
Heatran Lv.x on bench.
1-2 Dodrio's on bench.
1-3 Dugtio's on bench.

Jirachi
It has nice resistance and for basic not TOO bad hp. but for main attacker yeah i suppose bad HP. but with Snowpoint temple. and metal energies its not that bad. 90 HP, 20 less damage everyturn. hes a good starter with his top attack.

Dugtrio.
make them not want to retreat. (But if they dont they die)

Heatran.
Doom desire every turn

Dodrio's.
Free retreat for jirachi. Maybe 2 to free retreat heatran aswell

any viability to this deck. i see the biggest weakness being heatran being brought up. but with maybe a Dodrio or 2 on bench or a fair few warp/switches it shouldnt be too bad

You won't be walling because you discard the energies after.

Is this a fun idea? Or you want to bring that to competitive (because if so, it is going to be hard).

Opponent will just retreat to get a 40-60 damage.
I don't know how are you going to play that.

I really don't have an idea... Maybe you'd like to play Heatran with Dialga Palkia legend?

http://pokebeach.com/scans/triumphant/102-palkia-and-dialga-legend.jpg

Needs Fisherman and Steelix Prime/Dialga to tank and retrieve energy., also, possibly Absol G for Doom News? Nifty idea, hope it works out for you!

wang zitong said:
You won't be walling because you discard the energies after.
Is this a fun idea? Or you want to bring that to competitive (because if so, it is going to be hard).
I really don't have an idea... Maybe you'd like to play Heatran with Dialga Palkia legend?
http://pokebeach.com/scans/triumphant/102-palkia-and-dialga-legend.jpg
but heatran stops me discarding. (just read it its only basic but then ill just use basic energy)
and its just for fun.

and i tried heatran with dialga palkia :) it was a fun deck to use but it rarely won. i got my mate up to 16 prize cards once.
i mixed it with magmortar from Triumphant. and flygon LV.x
so stacked LOADs of fire energy on magmortar. added as many prize cards as possible. put flygon out between deaths and build up phases.
then bam discarded around 15 of my opponents cards. and decked them out :)

only problem was actually attacking was rarely an option

^lol. You can use a Emboar/Magmortar TR.

Just an idea, maybe Shiftry with Rosarade UL, and Dodrio. You will figure out the idea.

http://pokebeach.com/scans/rising-rivals/13-shiftry.jpg

As for Jirachi, I don't think it will work. Probably even worse than DPL.

I retreat.
...well, that went well.

It's not going to work. Heatran, Dodrio, Dugtrio, Jirachi, gets oh-so-bulky. By the time you have it up and running, your opponent will be completely set up and in many cases, more than willing to take a KO because Jirachi only has 70 HP... sorry. The only way I can see this working at all is with Luxray GL LV.X/Pokémon Reversal to bring up high-RC benched Pokémon. Even at that, it'll be tough to get enough KOs to win.

I like this idea, because Heatran X is the illest, but there are just way too many ways to get out of it.

Another card that is very good with jirachi from La is dilga x with its poke power time skip if they get double tails then you use doom disire they will be knocked out no matter what.

thepliskin5005 said:
Another card that is very good with jirachi from La is dilga x with its poke power time skip if they get double tails then you use doom disire they will be knocked out no matter what.

Good idea :) but if they get double heads i cant attack. so its a tough decision

Back