JustInBasil

Grass-Type Gym Leader
News Staff
Jet Energy was revealed from the upcoming Japanese set SV1a Triplet Beat, which releases on March 10th. Cards from this set will most likely become part of our second Scarlet & Violet set releasing at the end of June.
Jet Energy – Energy
Special Energy
As long as this card is attached to a Pokémon, it provides [C] Energy.
When you attach this card from your hand to 1 of your Benched Pokémon, switch that Pokémon with your Active Pokémon.

Continue reading...

KlangGang

Aspiring Trainer
This feels like a buff for Lost Box. Allows you to use Flower Selecting on an active Comfey, then attach Jet Energy to a benched Comfey and propel it into the active spot to use Flower Selecting again, and then manual retreat into a Cramorant to Spit Innocently or a 3rd Comfey to get off another Flower Selecting without even yet having to use a switching card.

Da idiot

arceus' 1000'th arm
Warp Energy reprint

Not a bad inclusion to any cardpool.

When doing these announcments ahead of the reveal, the card should be something extra.

Great for Lost Box. Especially as the stadium isn’t switching. It gives free retreat. So switch effects will still be needed.

Decks playing Diancie or any other card that is supposed to be in the active spot (like the upcoming klefki) should be loving this.

4,5/5 - should see play and succes. But will not be impactful enough to be 5/5

PartTimeTCGCollector

Aspiring Trainer
How about a "Triple Beat Beatdown Energy" which allows you to knock out the opponent active and two opponent's bench. Of course, some drawbacks and such but that Energy's name sounds epic.

ThePokemonGuardian

Aspiring Trainer
Decks like Lost box will love this Energy. Use flower selecting, attach jet energy to another comfey, then you can flower selecting again, and then you should still have a manual retreat left where you can flower select with a third comfey especially since the new Beach court gives them free retreat. Anyway, i expect this card to be pretty good.

CerberusAce

Aspiring Trainer
This feels like a buff for Lost Box. Allows you to use Flower Selecting on an active Comfey, then attach Jet Energy to a benched Comfey and propel it into the active spot to use Flower Selecting again, and then manual retreat into a Cramorant to Spit Innocently or a 3rd Comfey to get off another Flower Selecting without even yet having to use a switching card.
Yeah this could be used instead of capture to just get more switching options after rotation with netball being s little harder to use

🌻𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐢🌻

🌻𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐥𝐲 𝐆𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐫🌻
Ooh! This is a good one! Being able to pivot a benched mon to active like this is really great for a lot of cards! I can definitely see this paired with Wyrdeer V and cards with switch boost moves! I used to run a Keldeo Ex deck back in the day so this card is a rush of nostalgia for me! I will absolutely be running this in my Stellar Wish Jirachi core deck! Hope to see more exciting special energy from future Scarlet And Violet expansions! I give this one an absolute 10/10! (=

cardgjammer

Aspiring Trainer
It's only heel? Temple of sinnoh, which stops the effect from happening. Due to that stadium, Lostbox, which doesn't require special energy to work, can still cause problems to the mirror match...

jmkrav

Aspiring Trainer
Helps make up for the loss of scoop up net in some contexts

LightYearLiam

This is a really cool simple effect, and especially helpful since a lot of switching support (Scoop Up Net, Air Balloon, Bird Keeper) is rotating out.