.:Jeff:.`s .:Art n` Sprite Collection!:.

How are my sprites?

• Awesome, best sprites on this forum (or only some of them...)

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Awesome!

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Very Good!

Votes: 2 15.4%
  • Good!

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • Bad!

Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Terrible!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

.:Jeff:.

Aspiring Trainer
In this place i will show all of my sprites that i make!
I will be adding more and more as i make them!
Please take a look and leave a comment:

Here`s WattX, the most powerful electric type Pokemon!
realwattx.png

I fused Deoxys forms and Jirachi!
deoxys4contest.png

An awesome Blaziken fusion!
fsn.png

A weird Piplup and Pokabu fusion!
pipobu.png

A powerful rayquaza fusion!
19120117.png

Meet SnorChard, SunKid RegigiChop and PeliLax!
asdfghy.png

The legendary bird trio in a shadow Lugia version!
sazm.png

Another version:
sazm.png

Shadow Ho-oh too!
shooh.png

Here`s my version of Pokabu`s 3rd evolution!
ibgrn.png

Sunkern first evo!
ssw.png

^Good sprites...----------------------------------v Better sprites!

Another fusion! Poisnake!
nnn7033926074iaza.gif

Watress! A moltres re-type!
vvb2020029588iaza.gif

The egg allergic dude!
eh4440474956iaza.gif

Ruk, Kuk and guk! (Just simple recolors...)
three7281780635iaza.gif

More too come!

Some of them are kinda cool, others not so much. A couple end up looking uneven because you use different legs, arms, etc. Like the Blaziken, SnorChard, and Regichop. There are a couple with weird shading and un-done outlines, as well. Even so, the good ones are quite good, like the Deoxys/Jirachi one. So keep it up!

I think these need a little more work .And like 6-Dimension pointed that you shouldnt take two diferent legs that makes the image worse IMO

Time to rate!
Fusions:Some of them look somewhat sloppy or weird because some parts don't match a lot,like Pelipper's beak and Snorlax also the shading looks weird on some of them,when fusing try to re-shade your final sprite.
Shadows:I think you should color the legendary birds feet and Moltres fire with the pallete you used on Ho-Oh's belly,Ho-Oh looks pretty good :p
My advice:Keep spriting,with practice your sprites will keep improving.

Hmm, I think a lot of these fusions need to be recolored all on the same pallet, to make it look even. You also need to reshade your Pokemon to all match the same light source.

YOur Pokabu evolution is awesome and i could see tgat as its actual evolution XD
awesome work

Some of these are good, such as the Jirachi+Deoxys, but others don't really fit together well, like the Pokabu final evo. The retype is just a recolored moltres with a pump for a beak =/ All I have to say: Keep practicing, you can always get better. The more you practice, the better you will get. Keep it up!

squirtli said:
Some of these are good, such as the Jirachi+Deoxys, but others don't really fit together well, like the Pokabu final evo. The retype is just a recolored moltres with a pump for a beak =/ All I have to say: Keep practicing, you can always get better. The more you practice, the better you will get. Keep it up!

Yes! Practice is the way to success!

Back