News Japan's SM3 Sets for the 20th Movie Feature Ho-Oh and Necrozma!

A non-flip variant of the first attack would have made it a great card. even if it would discard only two cards from the top of the opponent's deck.

Maybe a Bewear/Victini deck could work?
Together with cards like hammers and handywork, could be really annoying...

Why people get excited when they see a mill card.

Everyone wants to play mill, but no one wants to play against it.

Mill is a nice alternate win condition that works best in a fast format. Problem is that mill cards have been too unreliable or too slow and fragile in the past. Mill is much less effective in a more chilled format. Note that Sylveon GX is not a mill deck. It is the essence of a control deck and as such it is terribly unforgiving to errors on the part of the player and sub-optimal lists. Sylveon GX is one of the most thought-intenvive deck in terms of deck-building and deck-useage. You need to build it consistent and flexible at the same time and you need to know the tactics available to the opponent almost inside out to succeed. However, if control deck suceed they are terribly boring to play against because they do indeed limit the opponent's options to as little as possible. Mill is a little different here. It leaves more oprions to the opponent but it needs a more reliable mill attacker and a faster format than we have at the moment.

Rotom Dex PokeFinder blahblahblah: This is literally just Pokedex -1. Next!
Bewear: How many Bewears do we need?!

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd kind of like to see this just become a running joke where somehow in every SM era set we just get a Bewear somehow. I really wouldn't mind it.

MY GEODUDES
  • Bewear - google on YouTube will love to see this "ma boi" getting printed for the 3rd consecutive time. Anyways, Bewear is good with V-Flip Victini in milling, so I have to give a standard 3 Geodudes.

Houndoom-EX: Basic, 170 HP, can mill 2 for one energy
Bewear: Stage 1, 120 HP, can mill 3 for two energy 75% of the time with Victini

Wow, very useful. I literally can't imagine using Houndoom ever again. This card is so good I just have to give it five out of five.

Last edited by a moderator:
I mean, I feel we're gonna keep getting Bewear cards, maybe at least 1 of them foul dbe fighting Type? Please? :U

Bewear needs to take over charizard in how many cards it gets by the end of the SM. I don't care how many we need, but I need this in my life.

Why people get excited when they see a mill card.

Everyone wants to play mill, but no one wants to play against it.
The fact that no one likes playing against it is a stupid reason to not run something. I can't stand playing these silly grass decks, and the constant sea of decks with eeveelutions or cosmog evolutions. Mill decks though show a certain amount of creativity. (Note, I have decked out grass and cosmog decks using Wailord/Wishiwashi). Plus, I personally find mill decks to be the most fun.
I may end up trying a Bewear mill. That'd be funny.

I never thought that I'd associate the word terrifying with the sound it makes until I saw Bewear. I haven't been watching the anime (It's been questionable since Black and White) but that 4th scene is just ridiculous.

As for the card, Bewear is pretty much the Chansey/Blissey of this generation at this point (is colorless, has high HP and has an attack that costs a lot of energy that does the same amount of damage as it has HP and also has a recoil effect.

The only difference is that this could be printed as a Fighting Type if they wanted it to be.

My only question is: why not Fighting-type this time? We already have a bunch of Colorless ones.

Exactly what I was about to say, thank you. I mean we're already going to get the dark type Alolan Muk and grass type Araquind line up, why not at least make this fighting type so it has a redeemable point behind the now five prints or so of it.

Back