News Japan's First 2019 Sets: 'Night Unison,' 'Full Metal Wall'

Kent Freeze

Aspiring Trainer
Alternative type quagsire would be an interesting addition in an attacking quagsire deck as a one of to include vs. zoroark decks, but I don't see too much else for it.

N's Rhyperior

Aspiring Trainer
  • Kyurem - NagaQuag can cycle the second atk. Parlysis every turn! 3-4 Geodudes
  • Quagsire - Ehh?! Not worth it for 3 W energy, Zoroark counter on a Stage 1, not loving it! 2-3 Geodudes

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
Electromagnetic Radar seems like a really decent card for electric decks. It would have been better if it did not only search out GX or EX pokemon, but search out any electric type pokemon. Becuase of that limitation, it would probably just be a 1 or 2 copy in electric decks.

ShinyZard

Aspiring Trainer
This Greninja card is very interesting. Goes well with Greninja GX decks to have the Greninja GX line place damage counters on a particular pokemon and then have this new dark type Greninja knock it out.

SquirtleRules

Aspiring Trainer
Advanced Member
Quagsire is relaxing in everyone's stack of bulk cards, not seeing any Jet Punches and enjoying the non-Meta life.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
That Kyurem didn't look interesting at all until I read that it auto paralyzes Pokemon. That saved the card from it being terrible to a really cool gimmick to constantly paralyze pokemon and do 2HKO damage. Not to mention from what @waverace said then that's just constant paralysis turn after turn. (Don't forget to run Shrine of Punishment for extra aggravating results! :D) My problem with it is that people can easily have outs to paralysis with Guzmas which every deck runs, but unlike a stall deck using paralysis, you can apply easy pressure and stay with only using prize 1 pokemon the entire time. This deck concept sounds cool I'll want to build it when it comes out.

EDIT: Not sure how well it'll do against Lost March / Granbull though.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I like Quag more than I should probably, but if DRM Quagsire ever became meta, I feel people would definitely stick it into decks.

Kyurem is alright but it's no Plasma Kyurem. I miss those days...

carrotfoot

Aspiring Trainer
I feel like a lot of people really sleep on White Kyurem with the Quagsire/Naganadel engine. I think it’s a super underrated deck that only gets better with this new Kyurem. I’m excited to give it a try.