News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

crystal_pidgeot

Bird Trainer *Vaporeon on PokeGym*
So, I've concluded that base form of Pokemon don't exist anymore. Synery with Psychic Transfer Lunala is nice but that isn't something good right now. What sucks as of now is this card purely exist for the next format.

WinterShorts

Aspiring Trainer
Just the kind of card I want to help Lunala-based decks get more play. It accelerate's energy (god forbid that deck gets any energy acceleration), It's prize one, if you can manage to discard the energies and have choice band on it, it hits 190, honestly it's just the fact that it accelerates psychic energies that really excites me. Lunala needs more of that to make it a better deck (also it'd be funny to try and run Super Scoop Up / Acerola / something like that to try and use it again)

giratina prism star ninja boy into nihilego gx sounds like a funny move
Not a bad idea. :)

Duo

RIP Nessa 2023
This is fine.

It just looks bad because it's not as good as the unlimited amounts of metal support we're getting...and metal resists Psychic.

Registeel379

Aspiring Trainer
Well, the ability is nice but the attack is extremely underwhelming. Shame as the prism star cards were great until now.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
This card is just for the Garitina collectors it serves no competitive purpose.

Tytus

Expanded Best Format
If this said natal or water greninja would become absolutely broken but seriously TPCI we don't need more metal support.

Haarry

Aspiring Trainer
That metal stadium, has it been translated wrong? Reading the Japanese it has the number 2 for the 2 energies but there's also a 1.Is that like "1 time", because I thought it would say once? Maybe you discard a card from your hand, idk.

Kyrushi

Squirrel
Lunana GX + Prism Giratina can help you get psychic energies to move around quicker. Especially combined with Super Scoop Up or Acerola to repeat the effect.

gumball51321

*thumbs up*
Art is amazing, card itself sucks, Special Energy is either going to be Double Rainbow or Boost Energy, and the last one? I'm willing to bet it'll be another supporter. Because Palkia and Dialga can't both be in the set, I'm willing to bet that neither of them will be. And I don't see Necrozma being in the set, because of its' many forms. Actually, maybe the last prism star card will be an item. Like an Ace Spec of some sort.

Lycancario12

Aspiring Trainer
Could this card be a possible hint that the other 2 Prism Star pokemon in this set are Dialga Prism Star and Palkia Prism Star?

Bella

Fairy Type Queen
Great lunala gx support, and great reusable psychic acceleration with ninja boy. Obviously the attack wouldn't be amazing as well or else this card would be broken. I wonder if people even read the comments before looking at a card for 2 seconds and saying it's garbage, or if they put any effort into thinking how it could be useful.

Also totally called prism giritina in my last post. Still could be dialga and palkia if they just said prism cards COULD be supporter and special energy, and didn't nessesarily mean they would come out this set.

Scoop

Literally a sheep
I usually judge cards almost solely based on their look and collecting value(I feel like a very small minority around here. :p), and let me tell you, this card is pure EYE CANDY. I'm so excited for these prism stars to be released, and this one just builds up to that. I'm pretty excited to see what the next one is, and what that special energy might end up being. No matter what they are it's always nice to see more different types of cards, like the new Shinings and now these.