News Japan's December Sets: 'Ultra Sun' and 'Ultra Moon!'

I wonder if there will be a new tier of GX or something completely different for Necrozma formed pokemon, like what they've done with red GXs.

Okay, 180+ card English Set. No, 200. Because we'll getting some SM4+ cards in an English SM5 set in February 2018

Looking forward to Ultra Sun and Ultra Moon release in North America. I wonder if those will be the English set names.

I wonder if there will be a new tier of GX or something completely different for Necrozma formed pokemon, like what they've done with red GXs.
Low-key I really want a more balanced BREAK type card for alternate forms and Megas.

I wonder if this is a first where we get news on the TCG equivalent but we still know next to nothing about the video game, so, I can't get excited for that or this.

I'm deep down hoping this set will be the end of Rainbow Rares but that's only a pipe dream at this point. Oh well. Still pretty excited about this set.

I'm still not too excited about these upcoming games. The problem is that a fusion like this has already been done exactly the same in gen 5. Feels lazy.

Back