Pokemon Japanese Pokemon Battle Online

cataha

:-)
While surfing the web a few months ago, I found this really cool Pokemon game:

http://nekofla.web.fc2.com/game/poke_k/poke_k01.html

It's in Japanese, but I really enjoy it anyway. To play:
Click the top button twice. Choose a badge you'd like to play for. Click the left word. Choose 3 Pokemon in their Pokeballs or hit the large blue button for a new set of Pokemon. Hit the top button for each Pokemon you choose to confirm it. Confirm your team of 3 once again by hitting the left button after you're done clicking the 3 Pokeballs. You will come to your first battle, hit the large orange button for attacks, green button to switch Pokemon, blue button to quit (hit left word), and I don't know what the yellow button does. I wish there was music, but you can just play your own epic music. You can change the sprite of your opponent's Pokemon by clicking them, too!

I want to know your opinion of this game and why you like it or not! It has Pokemon generations 1-4, by the way.

RE: Pokemon Battle Game Online

Haha this is really fun, mostly because I have no idea what moves I'm using :p *Moved to General Pokemon Section*

The only thing i know what i am actually doing is picking the type of move cuz the types are color coded

Back