JAPAN H: Japanese Cards W: Flyer Design

thewileycoyote

Aspiring Trainer
Hi Everyone,

Brave Vesperia told me to post this thread in Creative Works, hopefully this is the right sub-section.

As the title says I am looking for someone to design a flyer for me, I would like it done this weekend. I am offering Japanese Pokemon cards in exchange sent registered Airmail.

I am looking at having a A5 148 x 210mm double sided flyer designed. I can provide a link to the printer so you can download their templates.

I will supply a company logo and what I want the flyer to say.

What I want from you is to be able to put, not sure what the word for this is, but ghost/faded images ( I have uploaded a little picture to show what I mean) in the background of popular Pokemon. Being able to produce a nice FUN looking background is the more important aspect for me as I plan on reusing the background while I will probably be changing the flyer wording in the future.

The front and back will be the same minus the text. One side will be advertising Pokemon Cards and the other side will be advertising Pokemon Center Merchandise.

What I have to trade:

I probably have 75% or more of cards in stock from Phantom Gate to present, I am starting to run low on Phantom Gate cards though. I will list some cards here, but I have a lot of stock so I can provide a link to to a bit more stock, but probably telling me what you want is easier, then I can sent you a more specific list.

Pokemon Card M Gengar EX 079/XY-P Promo
Pokemon Card Rayquaza EX CoroCoro 123/XY-P
Pokemon Card Promo Phantom Gate Battle Festa 2014 Pikachu 090/XY-P
Pokemon Card Rayquaza Mega Battle M Blaziken EX 138/XY-P
Pokemon Card Pokemon Center Limited Mega Tokyo Pikachu 098/XY-P
Pokemon Card Rayquaza Mega Battle Swampert EX 137/XY-P
Pokemon Card Gym "All Night Party" Umbreon Promo 139/XY-P
Pokemon Card XY Promo Diancie EX M Diancie EX 092/XY + P 093/XY-P
Pokemon Card XY4 Phantom Gate M Manectric EX 024/088
Pokemon Card XY3 Rising Fist Lucario EX 052/096
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Hoppa EX 036/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Hoopa EX SR Full Art 087/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Ampharos EX 027/081
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break Rayquaza EX 061/078 RR
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break M Rayquaza EX 062/078
Pokemon Card Sylveon 141/XY-P Pokemon Center Promo
Pokemon Card XY6 Emerald Break Mega Gallade EX 031/078
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring M Ampharos 028/081
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring M Rayquaza EX 095/081 UR
Pokemon Card XY7 Bandit Ring Primal Groudon EX 094/081 UR

Hope I get some interest and can give my business to someone in the community.

Attachments

• GI.jpg
    GI.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 10
I wish this wasn't when I'm on vacation or I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. :p I hope you get some good work and maybe I can show you my graphic design skills if/when you need some more work done. :D

I wish this wasn't when I'm on vacation or I'd be all over it in a heartbeat. :p I hope you get some good work and maybe I can show you my graphic design skills if/when you need some more work done. :D

Hopefully I will, that will mean business is good.

I also want to say this thread is on hold for now as Curious Cleffa is working on a flyer for me, so I will be dealing with her, unless we don't come to an agreement, then I will open up the offer again.

Back