• When creating a thread in the Deck Garage, make sure that you post one deck per thread, you use the correct prefix, you have the set name/card number next to each card, you give a strategy for non-metagame decks, and give translations for all cards not available in English.

When posting in a thread, be sure to explain all your suggestions thoroughly. Additionally, do not ask for advice in another member's thread.

Japan Decks

Psy

Aspiring Trainer
Hey don't know if this is the right place to put this or not, If not please send me to where this topic belonds...Lock the thread and throw away the key.

Im just curious about whats going on in Japan right now with the release of their most recent sets.
Is there a place where I can (translate if need be) find either someone going over current Japanese decks or simply Japanese people talking about the decks they are testing?

and before I get "dont just go copy Japanese decks!", i dont, i find it interesting to read what people are using, i sit on here alot looking at what people are talking about and their decks and dont go around building them (although if i see one i really like and think is cool i do)

Just mostly curious, alot of my fav pokemon and some very interesting cards coming up soon and would like some peoples input on decks and things they can/will be used it
(Really love that Raticate, i just find something about it so interesting to use)

the new set just came out, so the metagame with it is still being established
they havent had any tournaments with it yet

Back